MASTERVOLT ALPHA PRO III
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
MASTERVOLT ALPHA PRO III PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Alpha Pro III
Advanced 3-step charge regulator for standard and high performance alternators
The propulsion engine of your boat or vehicles may be used to quickly charge your service batteries, either while cruising or taking a break. The advanced and powerful Alpha Pro III ensures fast and safe charging, protecting both the engine and the batteries. Building on 10 years of experience, the Alpha Pro III features a modernized look, higher power and improved ease of use.
The Alpha Pro III measures the temperature and the voltage of your batteries to prevent overcharging, keeping them in perfect condition. It also monitors the engine load, thus reducing sound variations, wear and tear. The smart ‘keep alive’ feature solves a common problem causing unreliable tachometer readings. Via MasterBus, it communicates RPM, alternator status and charge status to create intelligent power systems.
Pull the max out of your alternator
The alternator that comes with the engine is not optimally suited for charging service batteries. Designed for low cost and short charge cycles, it charges at a slow pace and is easily overheated. Replacing the standard regulator* with the Alpha Pro III optimizes this charging process, protects against overheating and overcharging and extends the lifetime of your batteries.
(* not allowed on Euro 5/6 engines)
Super charge your system
For superfast charging at low RPM, Mastervolt recommends to combine the Alpha Pro III with a high performance alternator such as the reputable Alpha series. With 20 amps of field current capability, the Alpha Pro is the only 3-step regulator in the market capable of controlling alternators with outputs up to 400 A!
Alpha Pro III: Fast charging, anytime, anywhere.
- Transforms every alternator into a full temperature controlled 3-step charger.
- Reduces run time, saves fuel, reduces noise and emissions.
- Protects from overcharging and extends battery life.
- Balances engine load, reducing RPM variations.
- Compatible with standard and high performance alternators, incl. 200 A 400 A models.
- Integrated ‘keep alive’ feature for reliable tachometer readings.
- Suitable for every battery type, including Lithium Ion.
- Suitable for 12 V and 24 V system voltages.
- Masterbus compatible: simplifies wiring, saves space and weight, and creates optimal cooperation between Mastervolt products.
Applications range from improving the performance of a standard alternator in a vehicle or boat, to generator replacement, when combined with a high performance alternator.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Save $116 when you buy the MASTERVOLT ALPHA PRO III for only $259 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
MASTERVOLT ALPHA PRO III SHIPPING & RETURN
4.00 (h) x 4.00 (w) x 1.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- All returns will have a 20% restocking fee unless their is an error on the sellers part. Please note this does not include a color of a case. Pictures are taken from the manufactures site and all listings are very specific.
- If given the wrong address and UPS/USPS has to send it back to us, we are charged a fee by UPS/USPS for returns which can be anywhere from $9.99-$39.99 which will be then taken from you due to the fact this was not our fault. This also includes refusing a package. We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at email@example.com or use the form below.