SI-TEX Explorer NavPro w/Wi-Fi & GPK-11 GPS Antenna
Available Stock : 2
SI-TEX Explorer NavPro w/Wi-Fi & GPK-11 GPS Antenna Product Description
Explorer NavPro w/Wi-Fi & GPK-11 GPS Antenna
Electronic Charting System Control Unit
The Explorer NavPro Multi-Function Navigation System turns almost any "off the shelf" PC monitor into a full-featured C-MAP electronic charting system. Couple this unique product to an existing onboard monitor or add just about any size CRT or flat panel display for a very convenient two piece charting system with unlimited mounting possibilities.
- HDMI Video Output - replaces the original VGA Output of older models
- NMEA-2000 Network provides Engine Monitoring Capability & AIS Integration
- 2 NMEA-0183 Ports + GPS Smart Antenna Port
- Gigantic 4GB of Internal Mark and Track Memory
- Easy to use Operating System
- Extremely Fast Ultra Powerful Processor
- File Management System makes it very easy to save, edit and manage Mark,
- Track, and Route Memories
- Uses C-Map Max or C-Map 4D Software - MicroSD Card format for Navigation Chart Data
- Optional RF Remote Control (#ENP-REMOTE) allows the unit to be operated from multiple locations
Explorer NavPro GPS antenna electronic chart system control unit with Wi-Fi and GPK-11 Explorer NavPro multi-function navigation system can almost turn all "off-the-shelf" PCs into...
SI-TEX Explorer NavPro w/Wi-Fi & GPK-11 GPS Antenna Related ProductsSITEX RF REMOTE CONTROL
Save $299 when you buy the SI-TEX Explorer NavPro w/Wi-Fi & GPK-11 GPS Antenna for only $859 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
SI-TEX Explorer NavPro w/Wi-Fi & GPK-11 GPS Antenna Technical Specifications