NAVPOD PEDASTAL POD RAM SERIES PRE CUT FOR HUMMINBIRD HELIX
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
NAVPOD PEDASTAL POD RAM SERIES PRE CUT FOR HUMMINBIRD HELIX PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
PedestalPod with RAM Mount Pre-Cut for Humminbird HELIX 10 & HELIX 9 - Carbon Black
PedestalPod with RAM Mounts is specifically designed for mounting the fishfinder near the bow on Bass Boats. Built on the foundation of NavPods popular range of waterproof housings for marine electronics, PedestalPods position your fishfinder/chartplotter at an easy to reach 20” off the deck. This allows the user easy access to the display for changes to range, zoom or even control the trolling motor. There is a big difference between reaching down to a height off the deck of 20” to control your fishfinder compared to reaching all the way down to the deck when it was only bracket mounted.
PedestalPods are manufactured with a double gasket system that provides an excellent watertight seal. This offers protection of your fishfinder/chartplotter from the harshest of wet boating conditions. This protection assures reliability and longevity of your marine electronics. PedestalPod with RAM Mounts utilizes the proven RAM Mounting system with the large 2.25” rubber “D” size ball and the RAM pin-lock security solution.
RAM Mounts are designed with a patented rubber ball and socket system that allows an almost infinite amount of ways to position the angle of the fishfinder for that precise position of viewing. When you might be trailering, or storing the boat, the display can fold flat onto the deck with only 10” of clearance. This will allow most boat covers to fit over the PedestalPod when not in use. Your fishfinder is easily flush mounted into the pre-cut face of the NavPod. There are pre-cut models available for 7”, 9” and 12” LCD displays from all major marine electronic manufacturers.
PedestalPods are waterproof housings for marine electronics specifically designed for bass boats. PedestalPods are better than bracket mounting. Very sturdy and secure, yet clean and attractive, this mount provides protection of your marine electronics from the harshest of wet boating conditions. PedestalPods provide the convenience of height for accessibility and added security with protection from theft.
PedestalPods position your fishfinder/chartplotter at 20” off the deck and located near the bow and at a 45-degree angle for ease of viewing while fishing. This allows the user to easily reach and access the fishfinder/chartplotter for changes to range, zoom or even control the trolling motor.
All NavPods are manufactured with a double gasket system that provides an excellent watertight seal. They keep harsh spray off the electrical connections on the back of your fishfinder/chartplotter assuring reliability and longevity of your marine electronics.
Your fishfinder/chartplotter is easily flush mounted into the pre-cut face of the PedestalPod. The heavy duty, black powder coated aluminum pedestal tube is 3” in diameter with a 5” round base and has a large 1.75” opening providing plenty of room for running wires and connectors internally for a very clean look. It provides protection for wires and connectors from water intrusion, UV exposure or damage from just getting kicked or snagged and ripped out of their sockets.
All NavPods come with a security wrench and nickel chrome-plated stainless steel tamperproof screws for protection from theft. PedestalPods are available pre-cut for 7”, 9” and 12” LCD displays from all major marine electronic manufacturers. Constructed out of durable ABS like all Gen3 NavPods, black carbon PedestalPods have the same high gloss finish with UV stability.
NavPod backs up their commitment to quality by offering a 10-year warranty on all Gen3 NavPods.
PedestalPods – Protection, Convenience, Security
Save $171 when you buy the NAVPOD PEDASTAL POD RAM SERIES PRE CUT FOR HUMMINBIRD HELIX for only $628 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
NAVPOD PEDASTAL POD RAM SERIES PRE CUT FOR HUMMINBIRD HELIX SHIPPING & RETURN
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email.
- Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility.
- For protecting your order, $1000+ orders require signature for delivery. (Free of charge) [Because of the Covid19 paused.]
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- Because of the wrong shipping address if the item return back to us, we are charging a fee for return.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- Returns are handled on a case-by-case basis and may be subject to restock charge unless their is an error on the sellers part.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.