COLE HERSEE STANDARD BATTERY SWITCH
We are sorry, this product sold out!
COLE HERSEE STANDARD BATTERY SWITCH PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Standard Battery Switch
For any vehicle that needs to use two batteries where one battery is used for starting the engine, while the other is used to power auxiliary loads. This is a common situation in trucks, boats, RVs, police and rescue vehicles, and in ambulances or fire equipment. A selector switch allows use of the first battery, the second battery, or both batteries simultaneously. This provides back-up starting power in an emergency.
These switches combine the functions of Battery Selector and Master Disconnect Switches to give four battery power options:
- Power cut off at the source
- Power On, Battery 2
- Power On, Battery 1
- Power On, both Batteries
Battery selector switches provide a positive battery disconnect, which has many advantages:
- It gives a reliable shutdown of power during maintenance
- The version with the key protects against theft of the vehicle, when unattended
- It helps protect against electrical fires, when the vehicle is not in use, and minimizes battery drain
- Rating: 500A intermittent, 310A continuous, 6-36V DC Electrical ratings on UL labels are conservative. Electrical Ratings Labeled UL 707B
- Use with either alternators or generators
- Make before break design permits operation through the three On positions with the engines running. Engines should always be shut down before turning to Off
- Heavy-Duty Construction Vaporproof, weather-, dust- and corrosion-resistant
- Durable, fracture-resistant high temperature plastic case, knob and insulator
- Switches conform to USCG section 183.410 for ignition protection
- Heavy duty copper stud terminals, with brass hexnuts
- Can be surface mounted, or installed through a 3 5/16" diameter hole in the panel
- Dimensions: Flange: 6" (152.4mm) diameter, overall height 2 5/8" (66.7mm)
- Terminals: 3 copper studs, 3/8" (9.5mm) diameter
The standard battery switch is used in any vehicle that requires the use of two batteries, one of which is used to start the engine and the other is used to power auxiliary loads. ...
Cole Hersee Standard Battery Switch Related ProductsANCOR BLACK 25' 2 AWG
ANCOR RED 25' 2 AWG
ANCOR BLACK 100' 2/0 AWG BATTERY CABLE
ANCOR RED 100' 2/0 AWG BATTERY CABLE
ANCOR HEAVY DUTY LUG 2 GA WIRE 3/8" POST 2 PACK BULK
ANCOR HEAVY DUTY LUG 2 GA WIRE 3/8" POST 25 PACK BULK
ANCOR HEAVY DUTY LUG 1 GA WIRE 3/8" POST 2 PACK BULK
ANCOR HEAVY DUTY LUG 1 GA WIRE 3/8" POST 25 PACK BULK
ANCOR HEAVY DUTY LUG 1/0 GA WIRE 3/8" POST 2 PACK BULK
ANCOR HEAVY DUTY LUG 1/0 GA WIRE 3/8" POST 25 PACK BULK
Save $15 when you buy the COLE HERSEE STANDARD BATTERY SWITCH for only $49 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
COLE HERSEE STANDARD BATTERY SWITCH USER REVIEWS
COLE HERSEE STANDARD BATTERY SWITCH SHIPPING & RETURN
2.00 (h) x 8.00 (w) x 10.00 (l)
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|