XINTEX CMD5-MBI-B CO ALARM, BATTERY, INTERCONNECT, BLACK
Today Shipping Cut-Off:
Hurry! Only 1 left in stock.
XINTEX CMD5-MBI-B CO ALARM, BATTERY, INTERCONNECT, BLACK PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Carbon Monoxide Alarm - Battery Operated with Interconnect - Black
The Xintex CMD5-M CO alarm uses a sensor operating with a microprocessor to measure Carbon Monoxide (CO) levels. Using a "Time Weighted Average" (TWA) process, it monitors CO concentration, temperature and time to calculate levels of Carboxyhemoglobin (COHb). COHb is the degree to which the oxygen carrying capacity of the blood is impeded by the union of carbon monoxide to the hemoglobin and is expressed as a percentage. The human body absorbs CO easier than oxygen and COHb is the ratio of absorbed carbon monoxide to oxygen in the bloodstream. The CMD5-M alarm calculates this COHb as a function of time and determines the appropriate alarm response.
- Electrochemical sensor - immediate and stable sensing reduces false alarms
- Ultra-low current draw - 1 mA
- Long sensor life - Approx. 7 year End of Life (EOL)
- Multiple location warning - All connected CMD5-MI Alarms sound together
- Compact design for inconspicuous protection - Modern design blends in with interior decor
- Battery operated version requires no power wiring - Reduced labor and material costs to install
- Sealed lithium-ion battery - guaranteed 7 year life
- Relay module available for generator shutdown - One relay module for multiple CO Alarms
Xintex Quality and Reliability On Board
- Microprocessor controlled
- Conformal coated circuit board for added protection
- Time-weighted average CO measurement process constantly monitors all CO levels
- Highly resistant to most chemicals, solvents and cleaners
- 12 or 24 VDC operation
Save $78 when you buy the XINTEX CMD5-MBI-B CO ALARM, BATTERY, INTERCONNECT, BLACK for only $101 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
XINTEX CMD5-MBI-B CO ALARM, BATTERY, INTERCONNECT, BLACK USER REVIEWS
XINTEX CMD5-MBI-B CO ALARM, BATTERY, INTERCONNECT, BLACK SHIPPING & RETURN
(h) x (w) x (l)
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|