INFINITY 622MLT 6.5" 2-WAY MULTI-ELEMENT MARINE SPEAKERS
FREE SHIPPING for Infinity 622MLT 6.5" 2-Way Multi-Element Marine Speakers - Titanium
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
INFINITY 622MLT 6.5" 2-WAY MULTI-ELEMENT MARINE SPEAKERS PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
622MLT 6.5" 2-Way Multi-Element Marine Speakers - Titanium
Infinity Reference Marine Speakers are ready to take on your next outdoor adventure. These fully marinized speakers not only deliver Infinity sound, but they also feature RGB lighting to bring the sound to life. Engineered to withstand sun, salt, sea spray and wash downs, they feature sealed motor structure, UV resistant one-piece cast-polymer baskets, a sealed magnet and rubber surrounds. The polypropylene cone and balanced dome tweeter provide great bass, smooth highs and lots of output to ensure every note can be heard loud and clear.
- IPx5 Rated: Marine-grade materials & components to suit the demands of a harsh outdoor environment with an IPx5 marine rating
- Cosmetic Appeal: Product family look and feel to meet the needs of our Infinity customers
- Outdoor Performance: Accentuated performance at frequencies heard in an open-air environment
- Product Value: Great performance at an affordable price point
- RGB Lighting: Multi-color RBG LED lighting engineered to withstand the harshest environment and keep the party going all night long
- Marine Design: Bridge mounted (grille mounted) tweeters to avoid water intrusion past the woofer cone
- Balanced Dome Tweeters: Weather resistant tweeters deliver a smooth high-frequency response and increased power handling for highs and mids, which equates to more lifelike sound from vocals, cymbals, brass instruments and pianos
Designed for the Elements
Their one-piece polymer basket is designed to stand the test of time, even after long exposure to the sun and salt. Rubber surrounds offer superior edge protection and are much more reliable than foam. And a grille-mounted tweeter allows the front of the woofer cone to be sealed, protecting the motor structure from sea spray.
Harman Standard Reliability Testing
Infinity speakers have to undergo a testing process that would destroy lesser speakers. Infinity freezes them, bakes them, shakes them, blasts them with ultraviolet light and drives them at full power for days at a time. In the case of our marine speakers, we add salt, spray and UV to ensure that they provide years of enjoyment without missing a beat.
For most brands, off-the-shelf speakers and a cursory approval of frequency response curves are good enough. That’s not the case with Infinity. We don’t only listen to our speakers against the competition — we voice them against each other to ensure each line has the consistent Infinity sound signature that’s known and sought out by those who care about their audio. This is just part of an extensive development process undertaken by some of the best transducer engineers in the world to provide the finest listening experience at any price point.
- Power Handling: 75W RMS, 225W peak
- Sensitivity (@ 2.83V): 92dB
- Frequency Response: 50Hz – 20kHz
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Outer Diameter: 7.0” (178mm)
- Cutout Diameter: 5.0” (128mm)
- Mounting Depth: 2.65” (67mm)
- Top Height: 0.9” (23mm)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Save $122 when you buy the INFINITY 622MLT 6.5" 2-WAY MULTI-ELEMENT MARINE SPEAKERS for only $107 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.
INFINITY 622MLT 6.5" 2-WAY MULTI-ELEMENT MARINE SPEAKERS VIDEOS
INFINITY 622MLT 6.5" 2-WAY MULTI-ELEMENT MARINE SPEAKERS SHIPPING & RETURN
5.00 (h) x 10.00 (w) x 18.00 (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- All returns will have a 20% restocking fee unless their is an error on the sellers part. Please note this does not include a color of a case. Pictures are taken from the manufactures site and all listings are very specific.
- If given the wrong address and UPS/USPS has to send it back to us, we are charged a fee by UPS/USPS for returns which can be anywhere from $9.99-$39.99 which will be then taken from you due to the fact this was not our fault. This also includes refusing a package. We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at email@example.com or use the form below.