NAVICO NAIS-500 CLASS B AIS WITH GPS-500 GPS ANTENNA
Free Next Day Air Shipping
It will be shipped by UPS Next Day Air.
- 12 voltages can provide stable current to achieve high efficiency
- USB interface provides convenient connection with compatible devices
- Waterproof function makes it suitable for severe weather conditions
Hurry! Only 11 left in stock.
NAVICO NAIS-500 CLASS B AIS WITH GPS-500 GPS ANTENNA PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
**As the FCC requires all units sold in the US to be programmed by a qualified technician. Please submit the form below for programming at time of purchase. A copy of the MMSI registration or FCC Ship Station License is required along with the vessel master or owner's signature on the completed programming form.**
NAIS-500 Class B AIS w/GPS-500 Antenna - Fee
Reduce your risk of collision with this fully integrated, Class-B AIS transponder - essential for navigating today’s busy shipping lanes and congested ports.
- Lightweight and compact in size
- Multiple connection options – NMEA 2000®, NMEA 0183, USB
- NMEA 0183 Multiplexing
- Matching VHF/AIS/FM antenna splitter
- Water resistant to IPx7
- Support for wide voltage range – 9.6-31.2V
- Low average power consumption – 180mA at 12V
- Tested to IEC 60945 ‘Protected’ category
Navico's NAIS-500 transceiver 000-13609-001 comes with GPS-500 antenna, Nmea2000 T-piece and 6'Nmea2000 cable, designed to show that any AIS target on any Lowrance Simrad or B&G plotter or radar can accept AIS input. It can be connected to any Nmea2000 backbone network. If you cannot install an additional VHF antenna, you can use the NSPL-500 splitter to make full use of the existing VHF antenna without interfering with the VHF transmission.
Navico's NAIS-500 transceiver 000-13609-001 with GPS-500 antenna, Nmea2000 T-piece and 6'Nmea2000 cable, designed to display any AIS target on any Lowrance Simrad or B&G plotter or radar can accept AIS enter. It can be connected to any Nmea2000 backbone network. If you cannot install an additional VHF antenna, you can use the NSPL-500 splitter to make full use of the existing VHF antenna without interfering with the VHF transmission.
Navico NAIS-500 Class B AIS w/GPS-500 Antenna - Includes Programming Related ProductsDIGITAL AIS 4FT 578-SW WHITE 4.5DB
SHAKESPEARE AIS 4FT 5396-AIS GALAXY AIS ANTENNA
LOWRANCE N2KEXT-15RD 15 FT EXTENSION CABLE NMEA 2000
LOWRANCE N2KEXT-2RD 2 FT EXTENSION CABLE NMEA 2000
LOWRANCE N2K-T-RD T CONNECTOR RED NMEA NETWORK
SHAKESPEARE AIS 5250-AIS 36" LOW-PROFILE AIS SS WHIP
SHAKESPEARE AIS 5215-AIS 36" SQUATTY BODY ANTENNA FOR
SIMRAD N2K STARTER KIT
NAVICO NSPL-500 VHF ANTENNA SPLITTER
Lowrance N2KEXT-25RD Extension 25' NMEA 2000 Cable
Buy with the best price NAVICO NAIS-500 CLASS B AIS WITH GPS-500 GPS ANTENNA for only $799 from NVN Marine! Same day fast and free shipping before 3pm.
NAVICO NAIS-500 CLASS B AIS WITH GPS-500 GPS ANTENNA TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
NAVICO NAIS-500 CLASS B AIS WITH GPS-500 GPS ANTENNA USER REVIEWS
NAVICO NAIS-500 CLASS B AIS WITH GPS-500 GPS ANTENNA SHIPPING & RETURN
12.00 (h) x 12.00 (w) x 12.00 (l)
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|