FURUNO MULTI-BEAM SONAR FOR NAVNET TZTOUCH AND TZTOUCH2
FREE SHIPPING for Furuno DFF3D Multi-Beam Sonar f/NavNet TZtouch & TZtouch2
Hurry! Only 4 left in stock.
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
FURUNO MULTI-BEAM SONAR FOR NAVNET TZTOUCH AND TZTOUCH2 PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
DFF3D Multi-Beam Sonar for NavNet TZtouch & TZtouch2
Turn your NavNet TZtouch or TZtouch2 MFD into a multi-beam sonar that can see 120-degrees port to starboard, allowing you to see the depth and direction fish schools are moving, while displaying the seabed condition in real time. The DFF3D gives you real-time 120 port-starboard view of the water column and seabed in over 650 feet. The DFF3D allows you to explore fishing spots and find fish in deep water far faster than conventional single beam sounders. The main beam penetrates right under the boat at a depth of over 1,000 feet, depending on water conditions. Installation is made easy thanks to a compact transducer design. The built-in motion sensor in the transducer stabilizes the display to give clear and stable images, even under rough sea conditions.
Cross-Section displays the real-time sea column echo in 120 degrees port and starboard. This mode aids in instantly understanding the distribution of bait fish and water column conditions.
The 3D Sounder History provides an intuitive and easy-to-understand 3D image of the seafloor, along with fish school icons. This mode is useful in a variety of situations, such as selecting fishing hotspots and assessing the seabed condition.
A single (directly under the boat) or triple-direction (middle, left and right) fish finder image can be displayed. The triple beam display helps to understand the depth of fish targets and the seabed condition in each direction, as well as the direction target fish are moving. Each beam angle and beam width are selectable.
Side scan clearly displays the shape of structure as a high definition image in port and starboard direction. It is suitable for searching the seabed and understanding sea floor structure.
- Sidebar detection range is over 650 ft (200 m) in a 120-degree swath port and starboard direction
- Deep water, main beam penetration directly under the boat is over 1,000 ft. (350 m), depending on water conditions
- Rich set of menus in each display mode
- The built-in motion sensor (standard supply) stabilizes the display to give clear and stable images even under rough sea conditions
- Thru-hull or Transom mount transducers available
- Customize the display according to your needs - Depending on the situation and preference, a combination of screen modes can be displayed
Save $400 when you buy the FURUNO MULTI-BEAM SONAR FOR NAVNET TZTOUCH AND TZTOUCH2 for only $1695 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.
FURUNO MULTI-BEAM SONAR FOR NAVNET TZTOUCH AND TZTOUCH2 VIDEOS
FURUNO MULTI-BEAM SONAR FOR NAVNET TZTOUCH AND TZTOUCH2 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
FURUNO MULTI-BEAM SONAR FOR NAVNET TZTOUCH AND TZTOUCH2 SHIPPING & RETURN
10.00 (h) x 15.00 (w) x 18.00 (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- All returns will have a 20% restocking fee unless their is an error on the sellers part. Please note this does not include a color of a case. Pictures are taken from the manufactures site and all listings are very specific.
- If given the wrong address and UPS/USPS has to send it back to us, we are charged a fee by UPS/USPS for returns which can be anywhere from $9.99-$39.99 which will be then taken from you due to the fact this was not our fault. This also includes refusing a package. We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.