BLUE SEA 7410 A-SERIES ROCKER CIRCUIT BREAKER 10A
We are sorry, this product sold out!
BLUE SEA 7410 A-SERIES ROCKER CIRCUIT BREAKER 10A PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONA-Series Flat Rocker Circuit Breaker - Double Pole - 10A
- Color actuator indicates "OFF" position
- "Trip Free" design cannot be held "ON" during fault current condition
- International ON/OFF symbols support vertical or horizontal mounting
- Amperage : 10A AC / 10A DC
- Actuator Style: Flat Rocker
- Poles: 2
- Maximum Voltage: 120V AC / 240V AC / 32V DC
- Circuit Breaker Type: Magnetic Hydraulic - trip free
- Interrupt Capacity: 3000A @ 240V AC / 1500A @ 240V AC[TUV] / 5000A @ 32V DC
- Minimum Operating Temperature: -40° C
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 85° C
- Mounting Screw: #6-32 Stainless Steel
- Mounting Screw Torque: 6 in-lb (0.68 Nm)
- Screw Terminal Torque: 14 in-lb (1.58 Nm)
- Switching Cycles: 10000
- Terminal Screw: #10-32 Stainless Steel
- Weight: 0.38lb (0.17 kg)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Blue Sea Systems' A series 10A double pole circuit breaker (7410). This product is very suitable for use in all marine applications. It will meet the needs of two cruise ships...
Save $26 when you buy the BLUE SEA 7410 A-SERIES ROCKER CIRCUIT BREAKER 10A for only $28 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.