MASTERVOLT DC MASTER 24V TO 12V CONVERT 50A NON ISOLATED
It will be shipped by UPS Ground.
Hurry! Only 3 left in stock.
MASTERVOLT DC MASTER 24V TO 12V CONVERT 50A NON ISOLATED PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
DC Master 24V to 12V Converter - 50 Amp - Non Isolated
Power you can rely on
The required voltage for DC current can vary. Some equipment requires 24V, while onboard equipment usually requires 12V. For custom DC current, Mastervolt offers a series of compact and made to measure DC-DC converters for both 12V and 24V battery systems that offer stable power with the right current for any connected consumer. There is a wide range of DC Master converters available, including insulated and non-insulated models.
- Recreational and semi-professional use
- Easy to install using included mounting bracket, screws and fasteners
- Smart electronics mean no unnecessary heat generation
- Continuous output
- Isolated and non-isolated models available
- Two minutes of extra power for short power boosts
- Excellent price/performance ratio
Intelligent DC-DC converters
A large benefit of the DC Master models is their two minutes of extra capacity; ideal if you need a short power boost.
Complete package DC Master
All DC Master converters are delivered with mounting bracket, screws and fasteners.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
DC Master 24V to 12V converter-50 Amp-the voltage required for the non-isolated power supply DC current you can rely on may vary. Some equipment requires 24V, while airborne equipment requires 24V.
Save $284 when you buy the MASTERVOLT DC MASTER 24V TO 12V CONVERT 50A NON ISOLATED for only $617 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
MASTERVOLT DC MASTER 24V TO 12V CONVERT 50A NON ISOLATED USER REVIEWS
MASTERVOLT DC MASTER 24V TO 12V CONVERT 50A NON ISOLATED SHIPPING & RETURN
3.00 (h) x 6.00 (w) x 12.00 (l)
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|