BLUE SEA 7615 ATD AUTOMATIC TIMER DISCONNECT
It will be shipped by UPS Ground.
Available Stock : 31
- The 12V signal triggers the relay to connect battery power to the device
- After the signal is removed, the timer will be activated and the device will be disconnected after the preset time
- Timer range from 15 minutes to 4 hours
BLUE SEA 7615 ATD AUTOMATIC TIMER DISCONNECT PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONATD Automatic Timer Disconnect
Adjustable time or voltage based battery disconnect automatically shuts off devices to preserve battery power
- 12V signal triggers relay to connect battery power to devices. When signal is removed the timer is activated and will disconnect devices after a preset time
- Disconnect can be triggered based on time, low voltage, or removal of 12V signal
- Low voltage will disconnect if time hasn_t been reached to preserve battery power
- Time and voltage options can be turned off to allow 12V signal based disconnect
- Clip-on cover insulates terminal connections
- One-piece stainless flange nuts ensure safe and secure connections
- Integrated LED indicates status
- Nominal Voltage:12V DC
- Amperage Operating Current: 175mA(Combine / 15mA(Open)
- Continuous Rating:120A
- Intermittent Duty: 210
- Terminal Stud Size: 3/8"-16 (M10)
- Time Range: 15min-4hrs
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
This is a 12 volt relay that can be configured to operate in a programmable manner. First, it can be configured as an independent 12-volt timer to disconnect. After triggering the timer, it can connect the battery to the load for a pre-programmed time of 15 minutes to 4 hours. The trigger can be any 12 volt signal, or it can be set to be sensitive to voltage. Then you can further modify this function of the device in the settings. By setting all six DIP switches on the back of the device, the three behaviors that can be customized for the ATD are connection time, disconnect voltage, and charge sensing. It can be configured to be used in combination with the following power-saving products: the timer disconnects the 12V signal to trigger the relay to connect the battery power to the device. . Available increments are 0 seconds, 5 seconds, 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, 1.5 hours, 2 hours and 4 hours. Low Voltage Disconnect detects low battery voltage and automatically disconnects the device. The low voltage setting can be used with the timer disconnect. The low voltage will disconnect the device before the preset time to save battery power. Available increments are 11 volts, 11.5 volts or 12 volts. If needed, you can disable this feature. The automatic charging relay automatically merges the two batteries when charging, and isolates them when discharging. The single-sided induction design only monitors the voltage of the starting battery. Very suitable for AGM or auxiliary battery larger than the starting battery. If needed, you can disable this feature. The solenoid valve 12V signal will connect or disconnect the relay without any time delay. This is achieved by setting the time delay to zero. There are many possibilities for setting the device in detail. The best way to learn more is to read the instruction manual.
Save $47 when you buy the BLUE SEA 7615 ATD AUTOMATIC TIMER DISCONNECT for only $100 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.