BLUE SEA 5502100 CLASS T FUSE BLOCK W/COVER 110-220A
Hurry! Only 11 left in stock.
BLUE SEA 5502100 CLASS T FUSE BLOCK W/COVER 110-220A PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONClass T Fuse Block with Insulating Cover - 225 to 400A
Allows the use of Class T fuses for fast acting circuit protection of inverters and other electronics
- Four stud design provides ample access around connecting stud to install large cable lugs without obstruction from the fuse
- Insulating cover satisfies ABYC/USCG insulation requirements
- Cover breakouts allow wire access in any direction
- Stud design ensures secure fuse mounting even with high heat
- Stainless steel studs provide resistance to corrosion and high torque
- One-piece stainless flange nuts ensure safe and secure connections
- UL 94-V0 base resists high heat
- Cable Size: Up to 4/0 AWG
- Ignition Protected: Yes
- Maximum Amperage: 400A
- Maximum Voltage: 160V DC
- Fuse Mounting Blocks: Tin-Plated Copper
- Terminal Stud Size: 3/8"-16 (M10)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Allows the use of Class T fuses to provide fast-acting circuit protection for inverters and other electronic equipment. The four stud design provides enough space around the connection stud to install...
Blue Sea 5502100 Class T Fuse Block w/Insulating Cover - 225 to 400A Related ProductsBLUE SEA 5117 225 AMP CLASS T FUSE A3T
BLUE SEA 5118 250 AMP CLASS T FUSE A3T
BLUE SEA 5119 300A CLASS T FUSE A3T
BLUE SEA 5120 350 AMP CLASS T FUSE A3T
BLUE SEA 5121 400 AMP CLASS T FUSE A3T
Save $34 when you buy the BLUE SEA 5502100 CLASS T FUSE BLOCK W/COVER 110-220A for only $56 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
BLUE SEA 5502100 CLASS T FUSE BLOCK W/COVER 110-220A USER REVIEWS
BLUE SEA 5502100 CLASS T FUSE BLOCK W/COVER 110-220A SHIPPING & RETURN
3.00 (h) x 8.00 (w) x 8.00 (l)
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|