BLUE SEA 5007100 CLASS T FUSE BLOCK W/COVER 110-220A
We are sorry, this product sold out!
BLUE SEA 5007100 CLASS T FUSE BLOCK W/COVER 110-220A PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONClass T Fuse Block with Insulating Cover - 110 to 200A
Allows the use of Class T fuses for fast acting circuit protection of inverters and other electronics
- Four stud design provides ample access around connecting stud to install large cable lugs without obstruction from the fuse
- Insulating cover satisfies ABYC/USCG insulation requirements
- Cover breakouts allow wire access in any direction
- Stud design ensures secure fuse mounting even with high heat
- Stainless steel studs provide resistance to corrosion and high torque
- One-piece stainless flange nuts ensure safe and secure connections
- UL 94-V0 base resists high heat
- Cable Size: Up to 4/0 AWG
- Ignition Protected: Yes
- Maximum Amperage: 200A
- Maximum Voltage: 160V DC
- Fuse Mounting Block: Tin-Plated Copper
- Terminal Stud Size: 5/16"-18 (M8)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
It is allowed to use class T fuses to provide fast-acting circuit protection for inverters and other electronic equipment. The four studs are designed to provide enough space around the connecting studs for installation...
Blue Sea 5007100 Class T Fuse Block w/Insulating Cover - 110 to 200A Related ProductsBLUE SEA 5112 FUSE A3T (CLASS T) 110 AMP
BLUE SEA 5113 FUSE A3T (CLASS T) 125 AMP
BLUE SEA 5114 FUSE A3T (CLASS T) 150 AMP
BLUE SEA 5115 FUSE A3T (CLASS T) 175 AMP
BLUE SEA 5116 FUSE A3T (CLASS T) 200 AMP
Save $34 when you buy the BLUE SEA 5007100 CLASS T FUSE BLOCK W/COVER 110-220A for only $56 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.