RULE 1100 GPH ELECTRONIC SENSING 12V BILGE PUMP
Hurry! Only 15 left in stock.
RULE 1100 GPH ELECTRONIC SENSING 12V BILGE PUMP PRODUCT DESCRIPTION1100GPH Electronic Sensing Bilge Pump - 12V
In the next generation sensing bilge pumps, the 1100GPH 12V S series pump works on the principle of impeller resistance. The pump will turn on every 2-1/2 minutes for about one second to sense for water. If water is present, the pump will sense resistance and continue to run until all water is removed. After that, it will resume checking for water every 2-1/2 minutes.
Water is kept in check between 1/8" and 3/8"!!! Great idea when power conservation is needed and as an added benefit, no float switch is needed!
All that plus the added benefits of our standard bilge pump:
- Check valve included with hidden air vent to prevent airlocking
- True electromagnetic suppression (EMC)
- A built-in thermal cell that protects the pump and the vessel when things get too hot
These are the smallest automatic pumps available on the market!!!
- Completely automatic with manual override - No Float Switch Needed!
- Submersible and Ignition Protected
- High efficiency, low amp motor
- Stainless-steel shaft
- Includes backflow preventer
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including 1,3-Butadiene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Among the next generation of induction bilge pumps, 1100 GPH S series pumps work according to the principle of impeller resistance. The pump will turn on for about one minute every 2-1/2 minutes.
Rule 1100GPH Electronic Sensing Bilge Pump - 12V Related ProductsBOATLIFE 1150 SILICONE RUBBER SEALANT CARTRIDGE CLEAR
BOATLIFE 1151 SILICONE RUBBER SEALANT CARTRIDGE WHITE
BOATLIFE 1140 SILICONE RUBBER TUBES 2.8 FL. OZ. CLEAR
BOATLIFE 1141 SILICONE RUBBER TUBE 2.8 FL. OZ. WHITE
Save $57 when you buy the RULE 1100 GPH ELECTRONIC SENSING 12V BILGE PUMP for only $92 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
RULE 1100 GPH ELECTRONIC SENSING 12V BILGE PUMP TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
|Gallons Per Hour:||
RULE 1100 GPH ELECTRONIC SENSING 12V BILGE PUMP USER REVIEWS
RULE 1100 GPH ELECTRONIC SENSING 12V BILGE PUMP SHIPPING & RETURN
4.00 (h) x 7.00 (w) x 7.00 (l)
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|