NAVICO STRUCTURESCAN 3D MODULE NO DUCER
Hurry! Only 18 left in stock.
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
NAVICO STRUCTURESCAN 3D MODULE NO DUCER PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONStructreScan® 3D Module - No Ducer
Powered by multi-beam sonar technology, StructureScan 3D produces images of underwater terrain and targets in stunning, high-resolution, 180°, 3-dimensional views.
StructureScan 3D sidescan imaging reveals underwater terrain and fish-holding structure to create a super-wide, 180°, 3-dimensional view beneath your boat. The exclusive 3-dimensional views can only be displayed on the Lowrance HDS Gen3 fishfinder/chartplotters, Simrad NSS evo2 and NSO evo2 navigational systems.
- Easy-to-Understand Sonar Images-Leading Edge™ scanning reference provides clear graphical illustration of sonar beams
- ScanTrack™ allows viewing of 3D images from any angle with pan-tilt-rotate control
- Increased SideScan Range and Unrivaled Clarity-Scan up to 600 feet to each side of the boat with incredibly detailed, high-definition views
- Easily understand where fish and fish-holding structure are located
- Easily identify vertical drops and crucial depth changes
- Use 3D Waypoint Overlay makes it easy to revisit fishing areas, structure, and other underwater features
- SelectScan™ Target Identification-Automatically shades fishholding cover and suspended targets in a contrasting color, making target identification quicker and easier than ever before
StructureScan 3D Advantages:
3-Dimensional Views, Improved DownScan Imaging™ & StructureScan® HD
Contours below the water's surface are shown - up to 600 feet port and starboard - with incredibly detailed, high-definition views. StructureScan® 3D provides multiple views, including 2-dimensional DownScan Imaging™ and StructureScan® HD, and the realistic 3-dimensional views.
Clearest Possible SideScan Views
The StructureScan 3D transducer design has been enhanced with an increased number of sensors for greater imaging performance.
Complete Control Of Underwater Views
Using preset virtual point-of-view angles or ScanTrack™ pan-tilt-rotate control mode, you can adjust the view and perspective beneath your boat. Combine custom HD and 3D views to increase your understanding of how fish relate to cover and to search fishing areas more effectively.
The Leading Edge™ Scanning Reference Instantly Shows Coverage Area
Leading Edge provides a graphical illustration of sonar beams as they intersect with bottom contours. The most recently scanned area is represented by red fan-shaped markers directly under the boat. Leading Edge also includes a depth scale that shows greater depth detail as you zoom in, giving you a better sense of target depth.
SelectScan™ Target Identification Makes Fish Detection Easier
Automatically shades fish-holding cover and suspended targets in a color that contrasts the selected color palette, making target identification quicker and easier than ever before.
Vertical Enhancement Makes Even The Slightest Depth Changes More Visible
This feature is a user-selectable scale that applies onscreen emphasis to vertical drops and crucial depth contour changes, making them easier to identify relative to the surrounding underwater terrain.
3D Waypoint Overlay Creates A Virtual Buoy Marker
Revisiting fishing areas, structure and other underwater features is easy with the Waypoint Overlay feature. Use the waypoint keypad to save a waypoint at the boat location, or switch to cursor mode, and save a waypoint over specific targets, baitfish or cover.
Extra Ethernet Expansion
The StructureScan 3D module supports connectivity For up to 3 networked devices.
Save $170 when you buy the NAVICO STRUCTURESCAN 3D MODULE NO DUCER for only $528 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
NAVICO STRUCTURESCAN 3D MODULE NO DUCER SHIPPING & RETURN
4.00 (h) x 10.00 (w) x 13.00 (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- All returns will have a 20% restocking fee unless their is an error on the sellers part. Please note this does not include a color of a case. Pictures are taken from the manufactures site and all listings are very specific.
- If given the wrong address and UPS/USPS has to send it back to us, we are charged a fee by UPS/USPS for returns which can be anywhere from $9.99-$39.99 which will be then taken from you due to the fact this was not our fault. This also includes refusing a package. We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.