GARMIN STEADYCAST HEADING SENSOR
It will be shipped by UPS Ground.
- Make sure your chartplotter matches your title
- The heading accuracy is plus or minus 3°
- Simple NMEA 2000 plug-and-play interface
- Simple two-step calibration process
- 9-axis MEMS technology allows installation in any direction away from magnetic field interference
GARMIN STEADYCAST HEADING SENSOR PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONSteadyCast™ Heading Sensor
Know where you're actually casting. SteadyCast heading sensor is a simple, easy-to-install solution that provides fast calibration and premium heading accuracy. It aligns your boat bow to its actual orientation so you know where you are casting according to your chartplotter screen.
- Ensures bow orientation on your chartplotter matches your heading
- Heading accuracy of plus or minus 3 degrees
- Easy NMEA 2000® plug-and-play interface
- Simple 2-step calibration process
- 9-axis MEMS technology allows installation in any orientation located away from magnetic interference
Accurate Heading Even at Low Speed
Its heading output rate at 10 Hz and accuracy of plus or minus 3 degrees ensures your chart orientation and boat heading line match up with reality, even at trolling speeds or when dead in the water.
Effective in Rough Waters
You can also be confident your heading information will remain accurate, even in rough water.
Easy Installation, Fast Calibration
SteadyCast heading sensor installs easily with NMEA 2000® plug-and-play interface and a simple 2-step precision calibration process for compatible Garmin chartplotters. Basic calibration for displays other than Garmin is also supported. Its 9-axis MEMS technology allows installation in any orientation located away from magnetic interference, and it's built to withstand bilge environments.
In The Box:
- SteadyCast heading sensor with integrated NMEA 2000® drop cable (6 ft)
- NMEA 2000® T-connector
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
The Garmin SteadyCast heading sensor has excellent heading accuracy and is a simple and easy to install solution for any vessel. When the output frequency is 10 Hz, the accuracy of plus or minus 3 degrees can ensure that the heading of the ship matches the direction line of the chart, even if your ship is at towing speed or is parked in the water. Simplified NMEA 2000 connectivity allows you to quickly and easily perform the installation process through a simple 2-step precise calibration function, allowing you to get up and running, and to navigate at any time on the water. Each SteadyCast heading sensor has built-in auto-calibration function, which can be used for all incompatible displays, which is a good supplement to any navigation system. As long as the system is installed far away from electromagnetic interference, it can be installed almost anywhere, even in a bilge environment! For the large heading sensor added on any ship, "stable casting heading sensor" is a reliable solution. The device includes a 6-foot NMEA 2000 drop cable, T-connector and documentation.
Garmin SteadyCast™ Heading Sensor Related ProductsGARMIN NMEA 2000 BACKBONE / DROP CABLE (1FT)
GARMIN NMEA 2000 BACKBONE CABLE (2M)
GARMIN NMEA 2000 BACKBONE CABLE (6M)
GARMIN NMEA 2000 BACKBONE CABLE (10M)
GARMIN NMEA 2000 T CONNECTOR
GARMIN NMEA 2000 FIELD INSTALLABLE CONNECTOR, MALE
GARMIN NMEA 2000 FIELD INSTALLABLE CONNECTOR, FEMALE
GARMIN NMEA 2000 IN LINE TERMINATOR
GARMIN NMEA 2000 RIGHT ANGLE CABLE 6'
GARMIN NMEA 2000 POWER CABLE
Save $29 when you buy the GARMIN STEADYCAST HEADING SENSOR for only $120 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
GARMIN STEADYCAST HEADING SENSOR USER REVIEWS
GARMIN STEADYCAST HEADING SENSOR SHIPPING & RETURN
4.00 (h) x 6.00 (w) x 7.00 (l)
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|