Simrad NF80 Non Follow Up Remote
Free Ground Shipping (2-6 Days Delivery Time)
We are sorry, this product sold out!
Simrad NF80 Non Follow Up Remote Product Description
NF80 Non Follow Up Remote
The NF80 works with your Simrad autopilot system, adding a dedicated lever for heading adjustments, course changes, or hand steering. Non Follow Up control means the rudder turns while the lever is held to port or starboard, and remains at its current angle when the lever is released.
Dedicated Autopilot Control
Our steering remotes offer intuitive controls and a 1.7-inch display that can be used to make course, heading rudder angle, or autopilot mode changes from anywhere onboard. Adding a remote to your system can provide dedicated steering controls for your fully integrated autopilot system, complementing the touchscreen controls on your multifunction display. Remotes can also enable autopilot control from multiple stations: perfect for fly-bridges and other dual-helm setups.
Direct Rudder Control with Non Follow Up Steering
Your Simrad autopilot not only keeps you on the course but lets you hand-steer from any autopilot station on board. The NF80 offers Non Follow Up steering, which puts you in direct control of your boat’s rudder. Move the spring-loaded steering lever to port or starboard, and the rudder will begin to turn in the same direction. The rudder will continue to turn until the lever is released, then hold its current angle until a new angle is set.
This wired remote can be mounted almost anywhere. A simple design allows flush-mount installation using the included accessories, or external mounting to a desktop or bulkhead via an optional mounting kit. The remote connects to your Simrad autopilot system via a single NMEA 2000® cable into your existing network, offering plug-and-play installation with no complex wiring required.
- Non Follow Up steering (rudder turns while the lever is held to port or starboard)
- Rudder stops at its current position when the lever is released
- Integrated 1.7-inch display enables remote autopilot control
- Easy desktop/bulkhead or flush-mount installation
- Simple plug-and-play NMEA 2000® connectivity
- Compass Safe: 0,4m (15,75")
- Weight: 0,5kg (1,1lbs)
- Power Consumption Max: 110mA
- Viewing Angles: 12 o'clock
- Supply Voltage: 12-16V via CAN
- Display Resolution: 128 x 64
- NMEA 2000 Connectivity: 1x CAN Micro-C port, 1 LEN
- Warranty Period: 2 years
- Operating Temperature Range: -25C to +55C (-13F to +131F)
- Storage Temperature Range: -30C to +70C (-22F to +158F)
- Dimensions W x H x D: 80 x 144 x 40mm (3,15 x 5,67 x 1,55")
- Languages: English
- Mounting Type: Flush, Bulkhead
- Waterproof Rating: IPx6
- Interface: Keypad and lever
- Steering Modes: Non Follow Up (NFU), Auto, NoDrift, Nav
- Backlight Color: White
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) About SIMRAD NF80 NON FOLLOW UPWho is the Simrad?
Who is the Simrad?
Save $196 when you buy the Simrad NF80 Non Follow Up Remote for only $853 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.