PROMARINER 1200W INVERTER MODIFIED SINE
PROMARINER 1200W INVERTER MODIFIED SINE PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONTruePower Plus Modified Sine Wave Inverter - 1200W
Designed to convert 12 VDC battery power to 115 VAC and will automatically pass through AC Inlet power when present. TruePower Plus is rich with features including; Innovative dual color digital LCD message center, dual color gauges for AC power output and battery DC input, USB power port, GFCI convenience outlets, DC cable covers, and separate on/off remote. Our integrated AC cable strain reliefs and front screw connection terminal blocks allow for quick and easy installation without the added need for ring terminals for AC power connections. Designed with soft start noise filtered technology and x2 surge capability for powering demanding loads. Shock resistant construction with internal conformal coated electronics for protection in harsh environments.
- Intuitive dual color digital LCD message center
- Dual color gauges for AC power output and battery DC input
- Internal 30 amp AC transfer switch will automatically pass through AC inlet power when present
- USB power port and GFCI convenience outlets
- Compact and lightweight design
- Soft start noise filtered technology with x2 surge capability
- On/Off remote with 9 foot cable and DC cable covers Included
- Integrated AC power cable strain reliefs for ease of installation
- Built-in safety with overload, over temperature, short circuit and reverse polarity protection
- Audible alarm and shut down for low and high DC voltage, overload and over temperature conditions
- Shock resistant construction with internal conformal coated electronics
- 2 year warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
Designed to convert 12 VDC battery power to 115 VAC, and automatically input through AC power when present. TruePower Plus has the following features: an innovative two-color digital LCD message center, two colorimeters for AC power output and battery DC input, USB power port, GFCI convenient socket, DC cable cover and independent on/off remote control. Our integrated AC cable strain relief and front screw connection terminal block enable quick and easy installation without the need for additional ring terminals to connect to AC power. Using soft-start noise filtering technology and x2 surge function design, it can supply power for demanding loads. The seismic structure with internal conformal coating electronics can provide protection in harsh environments. The TruePower Plus PS series has all the functions of our MS series, but provides pure sinusoidal 115 VAC output, which is very suitable for high-fidelity audio-visual systems, and equipment with hysteresis and variable motor speed control devices (such as washing machines and refrigeration devices). Technology with 2 times the surge function. On/Off remote control with 9-foot cable and DC cable cover (included). The integrated AC power cord strain relief device is easy to install. Built-in safety with overload, overheating, short circuit and reverse polarity protection. Sound an audible alarm and shut down when the DC voltage is too low or too high, overload and temperature are too high.
Save $103 when you buy the PROMARINER 1200W INVERTER MODIFIED SINE for only $268 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
PROMARINER 1200W INVERTER MODIFIED SINE TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
|Inverter Cont. Output Wattage:||
|AC Connection Type:||
|DC Connection Type:||
2 Duplex GFCI
|Inverter Surge Rating:||
|Inverter Input Voltage:||
|Inverter Output Voltage:||
Modified Sine Wave
PROMARINER 1200W INVERTER MODIFIED SINE USER REVIEWS
PROMARINER 1200W INVERTER MODIFIED SINE SHIPPING & RETURN
6.00 (h) x 11.00 (w) x 14.00 (l)
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|