BLUE SEA 2130 CIRCUIT BREAKER 5A PUSH BUTTON
Hurry! Only 76 left in stock.
BLUE SEA 2130 CIRCUIT BREAKER 5A PUSH BUTTON PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONPush Button Reset Only Screw Terminal Circuit Breaker - 5 Amps
- Branch circuit breakers (can also be used for 24-hour circuit protection)
- Quick connect terminal style circuit breakers are incorporated into Blue Sea Systems WeatherDeck Waterproof Circuit Breaker Panels, Dual Battery Bank Main Distribution Panels, and 360 Distribution Panels
- Compact design enables high density circuit protection configurations
- Push-to-reset operation
- "Trip Free" design cannot be held "ON" during fault current condition
- Ignition protected - Safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- Optional Push Button Waterproof Boot protects circuit breaker in wet environments, replaces dress nut mounting on circuit breakers and resists discoloration and cracking
- Amperage: 5A
- Maximum Voltage: 32V DC
- Mounting: Panel Mount 3/8-27 UNS
- Circuit Breaker Type: Thermal trip, manual push-button reset only
- Terminal Type: #8 Screw
- Interrupt Capacity: 3000A @ 14.7V / 2500A @ 28V
- Minimum Operating Temperature: -10° C
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 60° C
- Screw Terminal Torque: 6 in-lb (0.68 Nm)
- Weight: 0.09lb (0.04 kg)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
The ideal choice for 24-hour circuit protection has been integrated into Blue Sea Systems' waterproof circuit breaker panel and main battery main power distribution panel. Press to reset the operation...
Save $2 when you buy the BLUE SEA 2130 CIRCUIT BREAKER 5A PUSH BUTTON for only $4 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
BLUE SEA 2130 CIRCUIT BREAKER 5A PUSH BUTTON USER REVIEWS
BLUE SEA 2130 CIRCUIT BREAKER 5A PUSH BUTTON SHIPPING & RETURN
1.00 (h) x 3.00 (w) x 5.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|