CAFRAMO SIROCCO II 12-24V 3-SPEED 7" GIMBAL FAN BLACK
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
CAFRAMO SIROCCO II 12-24V 3-SPEED 7" GIMBAL FAN BLACK PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Sirocco II 12 Volt 360° Fan
The Sirocco II Fan offers increased durability, combined 12 and 24 volt capability, improved user interface, and increased timer settings. The Sirocco II is truly the next step in cabin comfort,
The best cabin fan available in the marine market! The model 7010 Sirocco II 12-24 Volt fan features a unique gimbaled design that allows airflow to be directed in any direction of the cabin - 360°. The Sirocco II can also be folded flat and out of the way against the bulkhead when not in use. With its multiple speeds, timer settings and quiet operation there is no other marine fan that can match the Sirocco II's performance. It truly is the premium choice for comfortable cabins and salons.
- Unique gimbaled design
- Three speed push button control
- Ultra quiet, long-life motor
- Increased durability
- Combined 12 and 24 Volt autosensing
- Improved user interface
- Four preset timer settings (3, 6, 9 or 12 hours)
- Timer indicator lights and automatic dimming
- Stylish design available in a black or white finish
- Allows full 360° rotation for limitless positioning
- Quiet, comfortable cabins
- Efficient use of space
- Matches any boat interior
- Easy to install
- Same mounting footprint as Sirocco
- Made in Canada
Save $25 when you buy the CAFRAMO SIROCCO II 12-24V 3-SPEED 7" GIMBAL FAN BLACK for only $104 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
CAFRAMO SIROCCO II 12-24V 3-SPEED 7" GIMBAL FAN BLACK SHIPPING & RETURN
6.00 (h) x 11.00 (w) x 14.00 (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- All returns will have a 20% restocking fee unless their is an error on the sellers part. Please note this does not include a color of a case. Pictures are taken from the manufactures site and all listings are very specific.
- If given the wrong address and UPS/USPS has to send it back to us, we are charged a fee by UPS/USPS for returns which can be anywhere from $9.99-$39.99 which will be then taken from you due to the fact this was not our fault. This also includes refusing a package. We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at email@example.com or use the form below.