FURUNO REMOTE CONTROL FOR NAVNET TZTOUCH/ TZTOUCH2
Hurry! Only 6 left in stock.
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
FURUNO REMOTE CONTROL FOR NAVNET TZTOUCH/ TZTOUCH2 PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONMCU004 Remote Control for NavNet TZtouch & TZtouch2
Furuno's NavNet TZtouch and TZtouch2 Multi Function Displays have become widely utilized on a variety of helms and bridges. To enhance the various installations, Furuno has developed the MCU004, a versatile remote control unit that can be used with TZtouch and TZtouch2 units.
The MCU004 Remote Control features a large rotary knob and joystick, which can be utilized as the RotoKey on NavNet TZtouch and for zooming in/out on
both TZtouch and TZtouch2. In addition, the joystick allows you to pan around the chart and move the cursor on the screen. The remote also has dedicated buttons that operate different functions, such as Edge Swiping, Home, Stand By/Auto for Autopilot control, MOB, and Center on vessel.
For those captains that have multiple TZtouch or TZtouch2 displays on their helm or bridge, a single MCU004 can control all of the displays. With a simple press of the Active Display Button, you can switch from one display to another.
The MCU004 Remote Control is a perfect companion for any helm or bridge.
Whether you are using the TZtouch Black Box and want to mount the MCU004 in the arm of the captain_s chair, or you have a center console and want to have a remote on the transom while you are fishing, the MCU004 is an ideal solution.
- Rotary knob as well as a joystick to take the place of the RotoKey
- Allows users to zoom in and out
- Joystick functions like a mouse allowing users to move the cursor on the MFD screen
- Buttons for Edge Swiping, Home, MOB and more
- Single MCU004 can control multiple TZtouch and TZtouch2 displays
- Allows for toggling back and forth from one display to another
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
Save $68 when you buy the FURUNO REMOTE CONTROL FOR NAVNET TZTOUCH/ TZTOUCH2 for only $281 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
FURUNO REMOTE CONTROL FOR NAVNET TZTOUCH/ TZTOUCH2 SHIPPING & RETURN
8.00 (h) x 7.00 (w) x 12.00 (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- All returns will have a 20% restocking fee unless their is an error on the sellers part. Please note this does not include a color of a case. Pictures are taken from the manufactures site and all listings are very specific.
- If given the wrong address and UPS/USPS has to send it back to us, we are charged a fee by UPS/USPS for returns which can be anywhere from $9.99-$39.99 which will be then taken from you due to the fact this was not our fault. This also includes refusing a package. We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.