GARMIN MONTANA 680, WORLDWIDE RUGGED GPS/GLONASS W/ 8 MP
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
GARMIN MONTANA 680, WORLDWIDE RUGGED GPS/GLONASS W/ 8 MP PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONGarmin Montana® 680 Worldwide Rugged GPS/GLONASS w/8 Megapixel Camera and BirdsEye Subscription
- 4-inch dual-orientation, glove-friendly touchscreen display
- 8 megapixel autofocus camera; automatically geotags photos
- Tracks both GPS and GLONASS satellites
- 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription
- 3-axis compass with barometric altimeter
Take it hiking. Take it hunting. Take it on the water.
Montana 680 features a dual-orientation, color touchscreen that's glove friendly and includes a 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription. The digital camera provides high-quality images, excellent resolution and automatically geotags photos with coordinates.
Handheld includes 3-axis tilt-compensated compass, barometric altimeter and access to both GPS and GLONASS satellites for improved positioning and typically faster fixes.
Enjoy the View
Montana 680 has a vast 4", sunlight-readable touchscreen display, giving you vivid colors and high-resolution images. Its easy-to-use touchscreen means you'll spend more time enjoying the outdoors and less time searching for information.
Take Geotagged Pictures
Capture locations and memories with Montana 680's 8 megapixel digital camera. Each photo is automatically geotagged with coordinates, allowing you to navigate back to that exact spot in the future. Keep track of your photos and see their locations on a map using BaseCamp_. Insert a microSD_ card for more photo storage or to view pictures from other devices.
With an array of compatible mounts, Montana 680 is designed for use on ATVs, in boats, as a handheld or in your car or RV. Use the auto mount with City Navigator® NT maps for spoken, turn-by-turn driving directions or the rugged mount for your motorcycle or ATV.
Adding more maps to Montana is easy. Download TOPO U.S. 24K maps and hit the trail, plug in BlueChart® g2 preloaded cards for a day on the water or load City Navigator map data for turn-by-turn driving directions. Add satellite images to your maps with BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (1-year subscription included). Or, transform paper maps into files you can download to your Montana with Custom Maps.
With Montana 680, you can share your waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches wirelessly with other compatible Garmin GPS users. Just press "send" to transfer your information to similar devices and let the games begin.
Keep Your Fix
With its high-sensitivity GPS and GLONASS reception, WAAS-enabled receiver and HotFix® satellite prediction, Montana 680 locates your position quickly and precisely and maintains it. Whether you_re in deep woods or just near tall buildings and trees, you can count on Montana 680.
Navigate with Ease
Montana 680 has a built-in 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass, which shows your heading even while you're on the move or not holding it level. The barometric altimeter tracks changes in pressure to pinpoint your precise altitude, or use it to plot barometric pressure over time to help keep an eye on changing weather conditions.
Double Your Power
With a one-of-a-kind dual battery system, the 680 gives you the option of using the rechargeable lithium-ion pack or traditional AA batteries.
Montana 680 supports paperless geocaching GPX files for straight-to-device uploading of geocaches from Geocaching.com. No more manually entering coordinates and paper print outs, Montana stores and displays key information, including location, terrain, difficulty, hints and descriptions. The track manager feature helps organize and navigate through waypoints/routes/ and track logs (easily start/stop recording tracklogs).
Plan Your Next Trip
Our free BaseCamp software lets you view and organize maps, waypoints, routes and tracks. This free trip-planning software even allows you to create Garmin Adventures that you can share with friends, family or fellow explorers. BaseCamp displays topographic map data in 2-D or 3-D on your computer screen, including contour lines and elevation profiles.
- Physical dimensions: 2.9" x 5.7" x 1.4" (7.48 x 14.42 x 3.64 cm)
- Display size, WxH: 2"W x 3.5"H (5.06 x 8.93 cm); 4" diag (10.2 cm)
- Display resolution, WxH: 272 x 480 pixels
- Display type: bright, transflective 65k color TFT, dual-orientation touchscreen; sunlight readable
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion (included) or 3 AA batteries (not included); NiMH or Lithium recommended
- Battery life: up to 16 hours (lithium-ion); up to 22 hours (AA batteries)
- Water rating: IPX7
- Interface: high-speed USB and NMEA 0183 compatible
- Barometric altimeter: Yes
- Electronic compass: Yes (tilt-compensated 3-axis)
- Unit-to-unit transfer (shares data wirelessly with similar units): Yes
- Basemap: Yes
- Ability to add maps: Yes
- Built-in memory: 4 GB
- Accepts data cards: microSD card (not included)
- Custom POIs (ability to add additional points of interest): Yes
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: 4000
- Routes: 200
- Track log: 10,000 points, 200 saved tracks
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Save $15 when you buy the GARMIN MONTANA 680, WORLDWIDE RUGGED GPS/GLONASS W/ 8 MP for only $534 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
GARMIN MONTANA 680, WORLDWIDE RUGGED GPS/GLONASS W/ 8 MP TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
GARMIN MONTANA 680, WORLDWIDE RUGGED GPS/GLONASS W/ 8 MP SHIPPING & RETURN
3.00 (h) x 7.00 (w) x 7.00 (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- All returns will have a 20% restocking fee unless their is an error on the sellers part. Please note this does not include a color of a case. Pictures are taken from the manufactures site and all listings are very specific.
- If given the wrong address and UPS/USPS has to send it back to us, we are charged a fee by UPS/USPS for returns which can be anywhere from $9.99-$39.99 which will be then taken from you due to the fact this was not our fault. This also includes refusing a package. We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at email@example.com or use the form below.