BEP HEAVY DUTY BATTERY SELECTOR SWITCH
BEP HEAVY DUTY BATTERY SELECTOR SWITCH PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONHeavy-Duty Battery Selector Switch
The 721 Battery Selector Switch is our heavy duty selector switch. Housed in the same module as the 720, it includes the same removable plates and back cover. While BEP Marine recommends isolated battery systems as outlined with our distribution clusters, the 721 offers a simple economical way of separating two batteries. Please note selector switches will not separate electronics from harmful engine starting spikes.
- DC Voltage: 48
- Stud Size (Imperial): 3 x 3/8"
- Stud Size (Metric): 2 x 10mm
- Continuous Rating: 350
- Intermittent Rating: 500
- Cranking Rating: 1500
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Save $34 when you buy the BEP HEAVY DUTY BATTERY SELECTOR SWITCH for only $46 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
BEP HEAVY DUTY BATTERY SELECTOR SWITCH USER REVIEWS
BEP HEAVY DUTY BATTERY SELECTOR SWITCH SHIPPING & RETURN
3.00 (h) x 6.00 (w) x 7.00 (l)
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|