C-MAP NA-Y950 MAX-N+ GULF OF CALIFORNIA MEXICO
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
C-MAP NA-Y950 MAX-N+ GULF OF CALIFORNIA MEXICO PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONMAX-N+ NA-Y950 - Gulf of California, Mexico
MAX-N+ brings all the popular C-MAP 4D features to the the Navico family of
chartplotters, including: Detailed Harbor Charts, Dynamic Raster
Charts,High-Resolution Satellite Imagery, Custom Shaded Depths, Dynamic
Tides & Currents, High-Resolution Bathymetric Data, Sport Fishing Data,
Aerial Photos, C-Marina Port Info & Multi-Language Charts.
C-MAP MAX-N+ brings trusted Jeppesen data and advanced charting features to
users of compatible Lowrance, Simrad and B&G navigation systems.
Whether you're an avid saltwater angler, sailing enthusiast or long-range
cruiser, these powerful charts will enhance every moment you spend on the
water. With huge coverage areas, up-to-date data and state-of-the-art
features, no adventure is out of reach.
- Simrad NSO evo2 - Software Version 4.0
- Simrad NSS evo2 - Software Version 3.0
- B&G Zeus2 - Software Version 3.0
- Lowrance HDS Gen2 - Software Version 4.0
- Lowrance HDS Gen2 Touch - Software Version 4.5
- Lowrance HDS Gen3 - Software Version 2.0
- Dynamic Raster Charts - Give sailors a traditional "nautical chart"
view with the ability to access important information. High-Resolution
Bathymetric (HRB) charts and Sportfishing Data deliver powerful technology
for avid anglers. Tides & Currents projections help both sailors and anglers
plan their day
- Full-Featured Vector Charts - Provide boaters with the accurate,
up-to-date vector chart detail including Depth Areas and Contours, Spot
Soundings, NavAids, Light Sectors, Wrecks/Obstructions, Small Craft
Facilities and more
- Harbor & Approach Details - Lets boaters approach any harbor and inlet
with confidence - the perfect conclusion to a long voyage, sailing adventure
or exciting day of bluewater fishing
- Tides & Currents - Presents the time, water level and direction of tides
with Tide Level graphs and indicates predicted current time, direction and
strength of currents with Current Flow graphs and colored arrows. This
information is vital for navigation and fishing
- C-Marina Port Database - Provides useful, categorized information for
cruisers, fishermen and sailors - including Port Layout and Facilities,
Operating Hours, Accessibility, Phone/Email Contact Info and more
- Detailed Marina Port Plans - Docking in an unfamiliar port is no
problem, when you have precise layouts of thousands of marinas, including
slip spaces, restricted areas, and other valuable navigation information
- Dynamic Raster - Traditional "paper chart" look with unique ability to
access information on buoys, lights and other details
- Satellite - High-resolution satellite imagery provides real-world
reference, enhances situational awareness for coastal navigation
- High Resolution Bathy Data - The highest available detail of underwater
pinnacles, ledges and canyons that are magnets for offshore and coastal
- Sport Fishing Data - Provides angling intelligence for wrecks and reefs,
Fish ID photos, fishing tips, updated regulations, state records and more
- Aerial Photos - High-Definition Photos & Diagrams of ports, marinas and
significant navigational marks
- Custom Shaded Depths - Shaded depths make it easy to distinguish
different water depths
- Multi-Language - Display charts in both English and one of 19 local
languages currently available
With available C-MAP MAX-N+ Local or Wide charts, boaters can find the
perfect coverage for their budget and needs. Local charts provide all the
MAX-N+ features with generous coverage areas that meet the needs of many
fishermen, cruisers and sailors. Wide charts provide expansive coverage
designed for long-distance cruisers, serious tournament fishermen and
This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
Save $28 when you buy the C-MAP NA-Y950 MAX-N+ GULF OF CALIFORNIA MEXICO for only $170 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
C-MAP NA-Y950 MAX-N+ GULF OF CALIFORNIA MEXICO SHIPPING & RETURN
1.00 (h) x 6.00 (w) x 10.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- All returns will have a 20% restocking fee unless their is an error on the sellers part. Please note this does not include a color of a case. Pictures are taken from the manufactures site and all listings are very specific.
- If given the wrong address and UPS/USPS has to send it back to us, we are charged a fee by UPS/USPS for returns which can be anywhere from $9.99-$39.99 which will be then taken from you due to the fact this was not our fault. This also includes refusing a package. We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.