ANCOR 22-18 #10 HEATSHRINK RING TERMINAL 25PK
Available Stock : 6
ANCOR 22-18 #10 HEATSHRINK RING TERMINAL 25PK PRODUCT DESCRIPTION22-18 Gauge - #10 Heat Shrink Ring Terminal - 25-Pack
- Cross Linked polyolefin tubing is much stronger than PVC tubing and will not burn like PVC
- Heat activated adhesive lining provides impervious seal to salt water, oil, acids, and sunlight as well as providing strain relief
- Nylon insulator, preferred by experts, for Marine Grade resistance to sunlight, water, oil, chemicals, vibration and cut-through damage
- UL Listed and CSA Recognized
- Highest shrink ratio - shrinks to 1/3 original size
- Shrinks at 257° F/125° C
- Operating temperature range 40° C to 110° C
- ANCOR heat shrink connectors offer heat activated adhesive built into the sleeve of the heat shrink tubing
- Shrinks to form a water tight seal and the ultimate vibration and strain relief
- Tinned for corrosion resistance
- Pure copper for maximum current flow
- Brazed seam for maximum strength
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
The Ancor heat shrinkable ring terminal has a heat activated adhesive built into the heat shrinkable sleeve. When heated to 275°F (135°C), the connector shrinks to...
Save $10 when you buy the ANCOR 22-18 #10 HEATSHRINK RING TERMINAL 25PK for only $14 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.