Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
RONSTAN SERIES 55BB ORBIT BLOCK SINGLE BECKET SWIVEL
SKU: NVN-55256 - UPC: 9316800440405
Series 55 Ball Bearing Orbit Block - Single - Becket - Swivel HeadLightweightKilogram for kilogram of working load, BB and RT Orbit Blocks are the world's lightest. The unique orbital design allows the bearing to only be in the active areas of the floating sheave. This minimises the mass of...
RONSTAN SERIES 55BB ORBIT BLOCK SINGLE BECKET SWIVEL PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONSeries 55 Ball Bearing Orbit Block - Single - Becket - Swivel Head
Kilogram for kilogram of working load, BB and RT Orbit Blocks are the world's lightest. The unique orbital design allows the bearing to only be in the active areas of the floating sheave. This minimises the mass of the inactive return race and hub.
Weight and bulk are further reduced in the different block configurations. The ball bearing single and becket block has a through-sheave becket arrangement. The result? The lowest weight possible.
Multi-sheave blocks have only single intermediate cheeks and an ultra-light and efficient head arrangement. This gives a 30% weight saving advantage over the nearest competitor. Other brands just link together their single blocks. This results in unnecessary double cheeks between each sheave, held together by a heavy steel channel across the top of the block.
Highest Working Load In Its Class
The orbital ball-bearing arrangement gives the largest possible bearing race diameter. This maximises load performance. The proven Ronstan 2-stage bearing system features high compression grade acetal ball bearings and a secondary full-contact bearing. This gives minimum friction across the full working load range.
The floating sheave and bearing system is supported by a fiber-reinforced load frame. The design was computer modelled to be stress optimised. The Dyneema® Link is produced from FSE Robline SK75 fiber, which is 10 times stronger and lighter than steel, and provides the final connection from the block to the load point.
- Ultra Lightweight
- Low friction 2-stage Orbital ball bearing system
- Highest working load in its class
- Low profile and compact
- High performance cleating
- Swivel shackle head for unlimited block rotation
- Stainless steel shackle head for ultimate durability and compatibility with harsh fixing points
- Ultra low profile integrated becket
- Mainsheet systems on dinghies, sportsboats and small keelboats to 9M(30')
- Spinnaker sheets on dinghies, sportsboats and small keel boats to 9M(30')
- Halyard, Vang and Backstay application on boats to 8M(26')
- Control line applications on larger yachts
- Ideal use for mainsheet systems and spinnaker sheets on dinghies, sportsboats and small keel boats to 9M(30')
- Also ideal with halyard, vang and backstay applications on boats to 8M(26')
- Spinnaker sheets on sportsboats and small keel boats (lateral lead blocks)
- Control line applications on larger yachts
- Ball bearings - High compression strength carbon black Acetal
- Stage 2 bearing - Carbon fiber reinforced, PTFE impregnated Nylon
- Frame/Cheeks - Toughened, glass fiber reinforced Nylon
- Rope Link: UV stabilized, multi-strand impregmented SK75 Dyneema®
- Sheave: Carbon fiber reinforced, PTFE impregnated Nylon
- Head fitting: Grade 316 stainless steel.
Sheave Ø: 55mm(2-5/32")
Max. Rope Ø: 10mm(3/8")
B. L.: 1,000kg(2,200lbs)
Save $7 when you buy the RONSTAN SERIES 55BB ORBIT BLOCK SINGLE BECKET SWIVEL for only $41 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
RONSTAN SERIES 55BB ORBIT BLOCK SINGLE BECKET SWIVEL USER REVIEWS
RONSTAN SERIES 55BB ORBIT BLOCK SINGLE BECKET SWIVEL SHIPPING & RETURN
(h) x (w) x (l)
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|