RONSTAN MEDIUM C-CLEAT CAM CLEAT GREY W/GREY BASE
SKU: NVN-55236 - UPC: 9316800191604 - MPN: RF5010
- The cam profile and multi-coil spring can minimize the workload of pipeline entry and release.
- Carbon fiber composite cam material can provide maximum heat resistance and wear resistance.
- Unique self-cleaning, self-lubricating slotted bearings can ensure consistent high performance even under high static loads.
- Fastener Ø.
- Center of fastener hole.
Hurry! Only 1 left in stock.
RONSTAN MEDIUM C-CLEAT CAM CLEAT GREY W/GREY BASE PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONC-Cleat Cam Cleat - Medium - Grey w/Grey Base
3-12mm(1/8" - 1/2") Rope Diameter
Intensive development efforts have produced this range of cleats that provide unbeatable holding power, yet are designed for easy cleating and releasing of control lines in every application and load condition. Through the use of advanced composites, these cleats achieve superior performance while overcoming the limitations of metal alloys. Ronstan cam cleats are strong, light and corrosion free. The unique tooth profile and cam geometry are designed to grip without damaging the rope. A multi-coil spring recessed in the upper part of the cam generates near constant torque. This constant torque ensures secure cleating of even the smallest lines with minimal abrasion or rope wear and low line entry and exit efforts. The lightweight ultra rigid carbon fiber composite cams of the c-cleat are corrosion free, suffer virtually no tooth wear and are non rope abrasive.
- Design, materials selection and advanced manufacturing methods combine to deliver superior strength and holding power, light weight and corrosion resistance
- Cam profile and multi-coil spring minimise line entry and release effort
- Carbon fiber compoasite cam material provides maximum resistance to heat and abrasion
- Unique self-cleaning, self-lubricating slotted bearings ensure consistent high performance even when subjected to high static loads
Range of cleats for all requirements including control lines, jib sheet and mainsheet cleating
- Carbon fiber composite cams
- Long strand glass fiber reinforced polymer base
- PTFE impregnated Acetal slotted bearing
- Stainless steel multi-coil spring
The carbon fiber C non-slip cam can be fixed to a line of up to 1/2 inch in a strong and lightweight cleat. Ronstan has invested a lot of time and energy to design cam cleats with maximum grip, easy release and excellent durability. The cam anti-skid pad is made of high-grade fiber composite material, and the base is made of a long bundle of glass fiber reinforced polymer base, with self-lubricating acetal slotted bearings and multi-coil stainless steel springs to ensure that no parts are rusted And cleats can maintain strength for many years. The size of the cleats is 2 5/8" long x 1 1/4" wide x 1" high. The mounting holes are 1 1/2 inches apart and are screwed to the platform through the cam holes with 3/16-inch fasteners. Design , The combination of material selection and advanced manufacturing methods can provide excellent strength and retention, light weight and corrosion resistance. Suitable for 1/8" to 1/2" wire. Stainless steel multi-coil spring. PTFE impregnated with acetal Slotted bearing. Long-line glass fiber reinforced polymer matrix. Carbon fiber composite cam. The maximum static load is 275lbs and the dynamic load is 550lbs.
Ronstan C-Cleat Cam Cleat - Medium - Grey w/Grey Base Related ProductsRONSTAN MEDIUM WEDGE KIT FOR T&C CAM BLACK
RONSTAN MEDIUM CLEAT FAIRLEAD BLACK
Save $4 when you buy the RONSTAN MEDIUM C-CLEAT CAM CLEAT GREY W/GREY BASE for only $26 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
RONSTAN MEDIUM C-CLEAT CAM CLEAT GREY W/GREY BASE USER REVIEWS
RONSTAN MEDIUM C-CLEAT CAM CLEAT GREY W/GREY BASE SHIPPING & RETURN
1.00 (h) x 2.00 (w) x 3.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|