FURUNO NAVPILOT 711C AUTOPILOT
FREE SHIPPING for Furuno NavPilot 711C Autopilot
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
FURUNO NAVPILOT 711C AUTOPILOT PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONNavPilot 711C
- NavPilot 711C Control Unit
- FAP7002 Processor Unit
- FAP6112 Rudder Reference Unit
- PG700 Heading Sensor, NMEA 2000
Kick back, relax and let NavPilot steer you to your destination!
FURUNO's NavPilot is a revolutionary autopilot with a sunlight viewable display designed for a variety of vessels. It utilizes a self-learning and adaptive software algorithm, and plays the ultimate role in course-keeping capability. NavPilot dynamically adjusts essential parameters during navigation, such as vessel speed, trim, draught, tide and wind effects, dead band, weather and more. These parameters are stored in system memory and continuously optimized to make the NavPilot more versatile.
The new NavPilot 711C features a color day/night graphic display, offering much better sunlight viewability during the day while not affecting your night vision when the sun goes down.
Self-learning and adaptive software
From the first dock-side setup through the last voyage you made, NavPilot continues to learn your vessel's steering characteristics, allowing for real-time, dynamic adjustments to make the boat's steering more accurate.
SAFE HELM and POWER ASSIST features provide Efficient and Effective Helm Steering Control
The optional SAFE HELM and POWER ASSIST features provide a unique interface to the vessel's hydraulic hand steering system, providing unrivaled comfort and control of steering directly from any manual helm on the vessel. These two modes greatly reduce steering effort and enhance the safety of your autopilot.
The POWER ASSIST mode incorporates the SAFE HELM concept and provides speed-based, power assisted steering, which greatly reduces manual helm effort in maneuvering situations. POWER ASSIST is a unique helm-activated assisted steering feature that can augment or replace separate electric and power-robbing, engine-driven power steering systems on many vessels. POWER ASSIST reduces steering system complexity and costs while increasing economy.
SAFE HELM and POWER ASSIST modes will require the optional FPS8 Power Steering Module and an appropriate HRP Pumpset.
If you are interested in utilizing the SAFE HELM and POWER ASSIST features, it is highly recommend that, when installing the NavPilot 700 Series Autopilot, the optional FPS8 Power Steering Module is purchased and installed at the same time. This will eliminate the need to re-plumb the hydraulic system and run additional connection cables in the future.
FishHunter mode is a unique feature of FURUNO's NavPilot series. Find a fish target with your FURUNO sonar/sounder or bird target with your FURUNO radar and feed it to the NavPilot The NavPilot will activate the FishHunter mode to perform square, zigzag, circle, orbit, spiral or figure-eight maneuvers around the specified target at a user selected distance. This feature can also be used for Man Overboard (MOB).
Furuno's new NavPilot series is designed to match the NavNet 3D, FI-50 Instrument series and other navigation equipment. The Plug and Play CAN bus interface allows for easy installation and exceptional interface ability.
PG700 Integrated Heading Sensor, NMEA 2000
The PG-700 is a rate compensated heading sensor that incorporates innovative electromagnetic compass technology for highly accurate and stable readouts
of your ship's heading. These sophisticated components are contained within
a rugged, compact case. Unique design elements make the PG-700 virtually
maintenance-free and easy to install. The PG-700 heading sensor detects
terrestrial magnetism and produces compass data that can be utilized in CAN
- Angular velocity sensor and magnetic bearing sensor incorporated
- Automatic determination of installation site suitability
- L-shaped mounting base for mounting on bulkhead
- Output of magnetic bearing data to FURUNO CAN bus device
This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
Save $600 when you buy the FURUNO NAVPILOT 711C AUTOPILOT for only $2395 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.
FURUNO NAVPILOT 711C AUTOPILOT SHIPPING & RETURN
0.00 (h) x 0.00 (w) x 0.00 (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- All returns will have a 20% restocking fee unless their is an error on the sellers part. Please note this does not include a color of a case. Pictures are taken from the manufactures site and all listings are very specific.
- If given the wrong address and UPS/USPS has to send it back to us, we are charged a fee by UPS/USPS for returns which can be anywhere from $9.99-$39.99 which will be then taken from you due to the fact this was not our fault. This also includes refusing a package. We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at email@example.com or use the form below.