BLUE SEA 3119 SMS SURFACE MT SYSTEM PANEL ENCLOSURE
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
BLUE SEA 3119 SMS SURFACE MT SYSTEM PANEL ENCLOSURE PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONSMS Surface Mount System Panel Enclosure - 120/240V AC / 50A ELCI Main - 1 Blank Circuit Position
Panel enclosure for ELCI Main circuit breakers and other large frame devices. Meets ABYC E-11 when used with an ELCI Main circuit breaker and mounted within 10 feet of the shore power inlet.
- Includes one 120/240V AC / 50A ELCI Main and one blank position
- Blank apertures for custom breaker loading
- Glass filled polycarbonate mounting box
- Clear cover allows easy view of circuit breaker status
- Overlapping cover for strength and increased gasket protection
- Oversized, formed in place seamless PUR gasket
- Easily removable stainless steel hinge pin for unobstructed installation
- Stainless steel latch secures cover without penetrating the enclosure
- Blank circuit positions accommodate Carling Technologies A- and C- Series Flat Rocker and ELCI Main circuit breakers
- Stainless steel mounting hardware included
- Includes waterproof glands
- LED lights for back lighting and ON indication
- Minimum Operating Temperature: -40 degrees C
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 85 degrees C
- Cover Screws and Hardware: 10-32 Stainless Steel
- Enclosure Size: 6.0" x 6.0" x 4.0" (152mm x 152mm x 102mm)
- Exterior Overall Dimensions: 7.6" x 7.4" x 4.7" (192mm x 188mm x 120mm)
- Mounting Hardware: 1/4" Diameter, #12 (6 mm)
- Weight: 6.95lb (3.15 kg)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Save $244 when you buy the BLUE SEA 3119 SMS SURFACE MT SYSTEM PANEL ENCLOSURE for only $497 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
BLUE SEA 3119 SMS SURFACE MT SYSTEM PANEL ENCLOSURE USER REVIEWS
BLUE SEA 3119 SMS SURFACE MT SYSTEM PANEL ENCLOSURE SHIPPING & RETURN
(h) x (w) x (l)
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
For detailed shipping policy please check: Shipping Policy
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy