JABSCO BALLAST PUMP
JABSCO BALLAST PUMP PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONBallast Pump
This Wake/Surf boat Ballast pump is the same one utilized by most major boat builders. The Jabsco pump comes standard with a green Run Dry Impeller. This pump has the standard electrical quick connector installed. Just connect your hoses, mount the pump into the boat, in its orginal position, plug the power leads together and your surfing and wakeboarding again.
Impeller # 6303-0007-P - Always Carry a Spare
- Orignial OEM Ballast Pump Replacement
- Run Dry Impeller - Green
- Same electrical connection as Original OEM
- Same mounting as the OEM unit, no need to drill more holes
- The leader for Flexible Impeller Ballast Pumps
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including LEAD which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Save $118 when you buy the JABSCO BALLAST PUMP for only $206 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
JABSCO BALLAST PUMP USER REVIEWS
JABSCO BALLAST PUMP SHIPPING & RETURN
4.00 (h) x 6.00 (w) x 10.00 (l)
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|