SITEX SVS-760 DUAL FREQUENCY 600 WATT, 7" COLOR TFT LCD
Hurry! Only 3 left in stock.
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
SITEX SVS-760 DUAL FREQUENCY 600 WATT, 7" COLOR TFT LCD PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONSVS-760 Dual Frequency Sounder - 600W
The 50/200kHz SVS-760 sounder features powerful 600W output and a vertically oriented, sunlight viewable 7.5" color LCD display that optimizes presentation of bottom composition/contour and fish targets beneath the vessel. With depth ranges down to 4,800 feet, a high-resolution color LCD display, clearly marked controls and large, easy-to-use controls, this sounder is ideal for professional users as well as serious sportfishing duty.
SI-TEX's digital sounding technology eliminates unwanted noise and provides a sharp image of the seabed and fish targets. The unit's high-speed CPU delivers seamless zooming and provides superior readings even at higher boat speeds. This powerful processor also ensures that even the smallest fish targets are presented on the display.
Among the SVS-760's long list of professional sounder features are White Line/Black Line Bottom Discriminator to separate bottom-hugging fish from the sea floor, Auto/Manual Gain and Range Selection, Bottom Lock, Bottom Zoom and A-Scope. Users can select from various fish symbols based on the size and type of targets being marked.
For enhanced operation and awareness, alarms are provided for Depth, Fish School and Water Temperature. The SVS-760 also features an SD card slot, allowing fishermen to back up information and record data on important fishing spots.
- 7.5" color LCD display
- 50/200 kHz
- High resolution display
- SD card slot
Save $205 when you buy the SITEX SVS-760 DUAL FREQUENCY 600 WATT, 7" COLOR TFT LCD for only $543 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
SITEX SVS-760 DUAL FREQUENCY 600 WATT, 7" COLOR TFT LCD SHIPPING & RETURN
9.00 (h) x 9.00 (w) x 13.00 (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- All returns will have a 20% restocking fee unless their is an error on the sellers part. Please note this does not include a color of a case. Pictures are taken from the manufactures site and all listings are very specific.
- If given the wrong address and UPS/USPS has to send it back to us, we are charged a fee by UPS/USPS for returns which can be anywhere from $9.99-$39.99 which will be then taken from you due to the fact this was not our fault. This also includes refusing a package. We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at email@example.com or use the form below.