DIGITAL YACHT GV30 VHF/AIS/GPS COMBO ANTENNA
Hurry! Only 2 left in stock.
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
DIGITAL YACHT GV30 VHF/AIS/GPS COMBO ANTENNA PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONGV30 Combo GPS & AIS Antenna
A Class B AIS transponder requires a dedicated GPS antenna (all Class B units must have their own internal GPS and can?t use an external feed for regulatory purposes) as well as a VHF antenna or suitable VHF-AIS antenna splitter. The GV30 is a combination VHF/AIS and GPS antenna with twin coax feeds (10m). It is fitted with a standard 1" threaded base so will mount onto a variety of deck, pole and rail attachments available from many 3rd party suppliers.
The 10m coax cables are terminated with a FME mini connectors which makes running the cable easy, as the connector is barely larger than the 5mm cable. We then supply suitable adaptors for the TNC and BNC connectors on our AIT2000.
The GV30 is just 190mm high and 75mm in diameter. Despite its compact dimensions, it offers very good performance as it is specifically tuned to 162MHz (AIS frequency). The GV30 is also available with the AIT2000 as a bundle.
- Combination AIS/VHF and GPS antenna
- Specifically tuned to 162MHz
- High gain GPS element
- Supplied with 2 x 10m cable tails fitted with mini connectors for easy cable installation
- Standard 1" threaded base for compatibility with a variety of 3rd party mounts
- Supplied with TNC (GPS) and BNC (AIS) adaptors
- Under 200mm high for low profile installation
Save $30 when you buy the DIGITAL YACHT GV30 VHF/AIS/GPS COMBO ANTENNA for only $129 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
DIGITAL YACHT GV30 VHF/AIS/GPS COMBO ANTENNA VIDEOS
DIGITAL YACHT GV30 VHF/AIS/GPS COMBO ANTENNA SHIPPING & RETURN
4.00 (h) x 7.00 (w) x 10.00 (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email.
- Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility.
- For protecting your order, $1000+ orders require signature for delivery. (Free of charge) [Because of the Covid19 paused.]
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- Because of the wrong shipping address if the item return back to us, we are charging a fee for return.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- Returns are handled on a case-by-case basis and may be subject to restock charge unless their is an error on the sellers part.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.