C-MAP 4D NA-D942 FULL NORFOLK TO JACKSONVILLE LOCAL
Hurry! Only 12 left in stock.
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
C-MAP 4D NA-D942 FULL NORFOLK TO JACKSONVILLE LOCAL PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONC-MAP 4D NA-D942 Norfolk to Jacksonville
The next evolution in navigation solutions. C-MAP 4D adapts to your boating
needs because it's the only digital chart that offers advanced features and
lets you add data and services as they become available.
Full 4D Content
When you choose Full 4D content you will experience the latest in navigation
data and technology such as:
3D Chart View - The world has three dimensions.
When you add the 4th dimension of time - meaning consistent, periodic
updates - you combine the most detailed 3D height and depth worldwide
database with a continuous update process to give you a personalized
navigation experience with up-to-date data for safe navigation.
High-Resolution Satellite Imagery - See the real world on your
C-MAP 4D includes a navigational perspective with high-resolution coastal
imagery overlaid on the most accurate and up-to-date vector data, plus
thousands of extraordinary photos for the most popular marinas and areas of
Digital Raster Charts - Innovate tradition.
With raster charts, you have an additional reference source for navigational
awareness. Get "at-a-glance" information using the nautical paper charts
overlaid on the multi-dimensional shaded relief to have a new visual
Easy Routing - Automatically create a route.
Enter start and end points along with specific boat parameters and
automatically receive waypoints of the shortest route; highlights potential
hazards and displays varying levels of alerts for each segment of the route,
allows you to manually adjust the route.
Guardian Alarm - An extra layer of safety.
When activated, Guardian Alarm performs an automatic forward-scanning check
for obstacles. Use the feature as an added backup to alert you should you
head toward a potentially harmful object.
- Detailed NavAids
- Route Check
- Detailed Marina Charts
- C-Marina Ports Database
- Multi-Language Capability
- Dynamic Tides & Currents
- Photos & Diagrams
- Depths & Land Elevations
- Perspective View
4D cartography is compatible with the Furuno 1670F / 1870F, and Standard CPN 7000i, and CPN1010i units.This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
Save $19 when you buy the C-MAP 4D NA-D942 FULL NORFOLK TO JACKSONVILLE LOCAL for only $179 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
C-MAP 4D NA-D942 FULL NORFOLK TO JACKSONVILLE LOCAL SHIPPING & RETURN
1.00 (h) x 6.00 (w) x 10.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- All returns will have a 20% restocking fee unless their is an error on the sellers part. Please note this does not include a color of a case. Pictures are taken from the manufactures site and all listings are very specific.
- If given the wrong address and UPS/USPS has to send it back to us, we are charged a fee by UPS/USPS for returns which can be anywhere from $9.99-$39.99 which will be then taken from you due to the fact this was not our fault. This also includes refusing a package. We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.