MINN KOTA MK110PC 1 BANK X 10 AMP PRECISION CHARGER
Hurry! Only 46 left in stock.
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
MINN KOTA MK110PC 1 BANK X 10 AMP PRECISION CHARGER PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONPrecision On-Board Charger
Longer run times. Shorter charge times. That's the precision difference that makes these the best chargers on the water. You get the fastest charge, hands down. You also get a smart, precise charge that protects your battery, extends its life and creates longer run times. So you can get out there quicker, and stay out there longer.
The Precision Difference
It compensates for overloaded power outlets. It pumps out up to the full 15 amps of power. It cleans and conditions your battery each time you use it*. It lets you choose what type of battery you have to ensure a perfect charge. You want to know what makes a Precision charger different? Where would you like us to start?
*For Flooded Lead Acid batteries only
- Waterproof, shock- and vibration-resistant construction
- Saltwater-tested, fully corrosion-resistant construction
- Short circuit, reverse polarity, arc and ignition protected
- For use with 12-volt systems with 12V/6 cell batteries that are Flooded Lead Acid, Maintenance Free, Starved Electrolyte (AGM/HP AGM) or Gel only
- FCC Compliant
- Designed to UL marine standard 1236
On each bank, you can select your battery type (AGM, gel or flooded lead acid) to guarantee a safe, protected charge. Then, use the LED lights to monitor connection and power status, state of charge, and selected battery type.
We build 'em like we build everything: to last. Rugged, fully corrosion-resistant design. And all of our Precision chargers are backed by our three-year full replacement warranty.
The science is simple: digital is better. Our microprocessor-based design delivers a faster, more precise charge every time. And a longer day of worry-free fishing for you.
THE FASTEST CHARGE
Some chargers don't put out the amps they say they do. Ours do. Every single time.
Low-Line Voltage Compensation
When outlets get overloaded or hooked up to long extension cords, they don't put out the 120 volts they're supposed to. That makes charge times go up. Unless you've got a Precision charger, which compensates to deliver a fast, consistentcharge no matter what.
AC Plug Holder
Keeps plug dry, safe and easily accessible. Included with all Precision and Digital chargers
Automatic Temperature Compensation
Charging your batteries at higher or lower temperatures can damage your battery. Our Precision chargers sense and adjust to temperature fluctuations to ensure a fast, accurate charge.
Automatic Multi-Stage Charging
Automatic Multi-Stage Charging controls the voltage and current your battery gets throughout the charging cycle, ensuring a fast, safe and precise charge.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Save $44 when you buy the MINN KOTA MK110PC 1 BANK X 10 AMP PRECISION CHARGER for only $105 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
MINN KOTA MK110PC 1 BANK X 10 AMP PRECISION CHARGER VIDEOS
MINN KOTA MK110PC 1 BANK X 10 AMP PRECISION CHARGER TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
|Charger Output - Amps:||
|Charger Input - Voltage:||
|Charger Output Voltage:||
MINN KOTA MK110PC 1 BANK X 10 AMP PRECISION CHARGER SHIPPING & RETURN
5.00 (h) x 10.00 (w) x 16.00 (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- All returns will have a 20% restocking fee unless their is an error on the sellers part. Please note this does not include a color of a case. Pictures are taken from the manufactures site and all listings are very specific.
- If given the wrong address and UPS/USPS has to send it back to us, we are charged a fee by UPS/USPS for returns which can be anywhere from $9.99-$39.99 which will be then taken from you due to the fact this was not our fault. This also includes refusing a package. We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at email@example.com or use the form below.