PROMARINER PROSPORT 12 GEN 3 12 AMP- 2 BANK BATTERY CHARGER
Hurry! Only 657 left in stock.
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
PROMARINER PROSPORT 12 GEN 3 12 AMP- 2 BANK BATTERY CHARGER PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
ProSport 12 Gen 3 Heavy Duty Recreational Series On-Board Marine Battery Charger - 12 Amp - 2 Bank
Increased Power & Performance...Heavy Duty Recreational Series On-Board Marine Battery Charger
ProSport Gen 3 On-Board Marine Battery Chargers incorporate all-digital microprocessor control. Like no other, the ProSport Series provides automatic installation feedback with its exclusive "System Check OK" and individual "Battery Bank Trouble" LED indicators, and also has the most advanced energy saving mode. After fully charging and conditioning batteries, ProSport's Energy Saver Mode will monitor and Auto Maintain batteries only when needed to maintain a full state of charge, resulting in maximum reserve power performance and lower AC power consumption and operating costs.
ProSport incorporates Distributed-On-Demand™ Charging technology, taking 100% of the available charging amps and distributing them to any one or combination of all batteries as needed for faster charging.
ProSport is 100% waterproof and shockproof, weighing 40% lighter than older technology epoxy filled chargers providing cooler operation and greater reliability. Each ProSport model has 4 digitally selectable charge profiles including a once-a-month storage reconditioning mode for extending battery life.
ProMar Digital Technology
Microprocessor and software controlled pulse charging technology delivering a 40% lighter design than the previous generation of epoxy filled chargers, cooler charger operation and faster charging.
System OK & Battery Bank Trouble Status Indicators
Advanced technology eliminates time consuming troubleshooting by clearly indicating system and battery connections are OK or if a fault is present on a specific battery bank.
Digital Multi-Stage Performance Charging
Fully charge and extend the life of your batteries. Automatically charges, conditions and safely maintains all batteries on board for maximum time on the water.
Storage Recondition Mode
During short or long-term storage, ProSport automatically reconditions all
batteries on board once a month for maximum battery life and performance.
Automatically charges and maintains your engine crank battery while
distributing all remaining charging amps to trolling motor or house battery/batteries.
Digital LED Display & Battery Type Selector
LED indicators for charging, conditioning and maintain modes in addition to AC power and selected battery type (2 charge profiles to choose from with a 3rd high performance AGM HP profile on the ProSport20 Dual only).
Built-in Quality & Safety
Compact and rugged extruded aluminum design, dual in-line DC safety fuses for trolling motor and house battery banks. Built-in over-voltage, overload, over-temperature, reverse polarity and ignition protection.
- Storage Recondition Mode
- System OK and Battery Bank Trouble Status
- Digital LED Display
- Digital Battery Type Selector (HP AGM cap available on ProSport20 Dual only.)
- Pre-wired for easy installation
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Save $98 when you buy the PROMARINER PROSPORT 12 GEN 3 12 AMP- 2 BANK BATTERY CHARGER for only $104 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
PROMARINER PROSPORT 12 GEN 3 12 AMP- 2 BANK BATTERY CHARGER SHIPPING & RETURN
6.00 (h) x 9.00 (w) x 12.00 (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- All returns will have a 20% restocking fee unless their is an error on the sellers part. Please note this does not include a color of a case. Pictures are taken from the manufactures site and all listings are very specific.
- If given the wrong address and UPS/USPS has to send it back to us, we are charged a fee by UPS/USPS for returns which can be anywhere from $9.99-$39.99 which will be then taken from you due to the fact this was not our fault. This also includes refusing a package. We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.