MUSTANG WATER RESCUE KIT WITH MIT 100, RESCUE STICK, THROW
We are sorry, this product sold out!
- 1 M.I.T.100 inflatable PFD (manual) to protect yourself (USCG Type V (commercial use); Type III (entertainment use)
- 1 MRD100 rescue stick (automatic), used to stabilize the victim
- The rescue stick has 35 pounds of buoyancy and can provide emergency floating for multiple victims
- 1 MRD075 throwing bag, used to retrieve the victim
- 1 customized heavy-duty drop tester, impact resistance, air tightness and water tightness protective cover. This case complies with military, ATA and federal regulations
MUSTANG WATER RESCUE KIT WITH MIT 100, RESCUE STICK, THROW PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONWater Rescue Kit
For safe, quick rescue by first responders
You're first on the scene. There are victims in the water and time is running out... what can you do?
The first person on the scene is not always equipped to execute a safe water rescue. Without the proper equipment and training, the first responder may not be able to execute a safe rescue, greatly reducing the probability of the victim's survival. In an emergency, seconds count. The Mustang Survival Water Rescue Kit contains everything the first responder needs to conduct a basic emergency water rescue: 1 M.I.T. 100 Inflatable PFD, 1 Rescue Stick™ and 1 Throw Bag all in a heavy duty storage case. Complete with quick reference instruction sheet and dessicant.
Recommend for:Industrial Marine, Law Enforcement, Public Safety, Aviation, Land
- 1 M.I.T.100 Inflatable PFD (manual) to protect yourself (USCG Type V (Commercial Use); Type III (Recreational Use)
- 1 MRD100 Rescue Stick™ (automatic) to stabilize the victim
- Rescue Stick™ has 35lb of buoyancy providing emergency flotation for multiple victims
- 1 MRD075 Throw Bag to retrieve the victim
- 1 customized heavy duty drop tested, impact resistant, air and water tight protective case. This case meets military, ATA and federal specifications
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Mustang Survival performs a quick and safe rescue! When every second is important, prepare a basic emergency water rescue kit. The PFD Rescue Stick, an inflatable waist bag for emergency rescuers, uses a 50-foot floating rope to stabilize the victim's throwing bag to recover the victim. Impact-resistant, air-tight and water-tight, easy-to-open protective cover, 9-pound pressure relief valve.
Save $215 when you buy the MUSTANG WATER RESCUE KIT WITH MIT 100, RESCUE STICK, THROW for only $411 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.