MARINCO 50AMP 125/250V SHORE POWER CABLE 50' WHITE
We are sorry, this product sold out!
MARINCO 50AMP 125/250V SHORE POWER CABLE 50' WHITE PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONStandard Cordsets
50Amp 125/250V PowerCord Plus® Cordsets (4-Wire)
All Marinco® cordsets are made of the highest quality, marine-grade construction with features you won't find on other power cords:
- Watertight molded plug and connector for safety and durability
- Heavy duty, super flexible marine-grade cable (50 amp 6 gauge)
- All models include a standard threaded ring for hook-up to ordinary threaded inlets
- Corrosion resistant, nickel plated contacts
- Power Indicator Light: Boatside connector features a molded-in LED light. When it glows red, you know you have power to the boat.
- Contour Grip with Thumbprint Locator: Both plug and connector ends are molded to fit the contour of your hand. When the thumbprint is in the 12 o'clock position, the blades line up for easy connection.
- Marinco's Easy Lock system: Quickly locks the cord set to the inlet in just 1/8 of a turn. The exclusive locking tabs engage slots built into all Marinco® inlets.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Marinco·Power cord·12 Volt·50 mAh The electrical products manufactured by Marinco can withstand the harshest environment. From rugged shore power cords and adapters to a wide variety of 12V accessories, every product made by Marinco is designed to withstand the harsh life at sea.
Save $440 when you buy the MARINCO 50AMP 125/250V SHORE POWER CABLE 50' WHITE for only $542 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.