COMNAV MARINER X2 CLASS B AIS TRANSCEIVER W/ BUILT IN GPS
FREE SHIPPING for ComNav Mariner X2 AIS Class B Transceiver w/Built-in GPS - Must Be Programmed
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
COMNAV MARINER X2 CLASS B AIS TRANSCEIVER W/ BUILT IN GPS PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Mariner X2 Class B AIS Tranceiver
** As the FCC requires all units sold in the US to be programmed by a qualified technician. Please submit the form below for programming at time of purchase. A copy of the MMSI Registration or FCC Ship Station License is required along with the vessel master or owner's signature on the completed programming form. **
Enhanced Safety and Security at Sea
- Safety - See and be seen using your on-board chart plotter
- Display graphically AIS target overlay on standard radars and multifunction chart displays
- Wireless exchange - Navigation status between vessels and shore traffic monitoring centers
- Vessel monitoring of Class A and Class B Transmissions over standard VHF frequencies
- Allows fleet of vessels to be efficiently monitored and port traffic better managed
- Type approvals: FCC, USCG standard in USA, R&TTE Europe, and IC in Canada
- IP67 waterproof enclosure design with marine grade connectors
- Small and rugged, shock and vibration resistant
- Standard NMEA 0183, NMEA 2000 and USB interface
- Silent mode - User selectable
- Built-in 50 channel GPS receiver complemented by an integrated GPS antenna
- Four LED status indicators
- Includes Pro AIS2 software for configuration and diagnostics
- Easily upgradeable through PC software via USB
- Meets CE requirements
- 2 year warranty
- Supplied with configuration and set up software
- Data display for MMSI, vessel name, call sign, vessel type, etc.
- GPS display of position, COG and SOG
- GPS diagnostics and satellite signal bar chart
- Key status indicators
- Shows Transponder software and firmware version
- Displays receiver and transmitter statistics
- Displays Class A, Class B, base station and A to N target data
- Real time display for serial data output
- Ability to log data to file
COMNAV MARINER X2 CLASS B AIS TRANSCEIVER W/ BUILT IN GPS TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
COMNAV MARINER X2 CLASS B AIS TRANSCEIVER W/ BUILT IN GPS SHIPPING & RETURN
4.00 (h) x 7.00 (w) x 8.00 (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$7.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$14.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$69.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at email@example.com or use the form below.