COMNAV COMMANDER P2 MONO DISP FLUXGATE COMPASS & ROTARY FEED
FREE SHIPPING for ComNav Commander P2 - Mono Display, Fluxgate Compass & Rotary Feedback Autopilot
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
COMNAV COMMANDER P2 MONO DISP FLUXGATE COMPASS & ROTARY FEED PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Commander P2 Autopilot
Engineered for Performance
- Auto Learning using Intelligent Steering Technology - IST
- Auto Setup - automatic drive detection, automatic pilot calibration & automatic compass compensation
- Auto Sea State adjustment for reliability in all weather conditions
- Sunlight Viewable TFT LCD or silver backed high contrast monochrome LCD
- Work Mode - Superbly suited for professional performance on vessels requiring ultimate rudder response
- Adjustments can be made "on the fly"
- Advanced Power Features include automatic helm bias, automatic leeway control for minimizing course errors due to wind and tide
- Proportional Rate Control to provide gentle smooth response at fast cruising speeds
- NAV Mode provides adaptive precise track steering
- NMEA 0183 input/output ports
- Quick Turn Selection - continuous circle, U-turn, Emergency MOB to steer the Williamson-Recovery turn
- FISH ZAG to allow the sport fisher to mimic the actions of live prey more closely
- Simple touch 8 button illuminated keypad
- Multi-language capability configurable in English, French, Italian, Spanish and Icelandic
- Universal Mount - surface mount, flush mount or bracket mount
- Waterproof - Control head to commercial grade IP67 standards
- CE compliance for EMI and RFI immunity
- Extended 3 year warranty
- 9 level backlit LCD display
- Color head gives you Red Night Vision mode for comfortable viewing in all conditions
- Pre-defined parameter sets for full or semi-displacement, planning hulls, stern drives and sailboats
- Multiple steering capability for Fast, Slow and Work modes
- Simple to use course knob with mechanical detent
- Multi-station capability with security station lock
- Automatic trim
- Adjustable yaw, turn rate and rudder settings
- PORT and STBD dodge buttons for collision avoidance
- Output for optional analog rudder angle indicator, up to 4 stations
- Fully compatible with onboard NMEA instruments and most steering systems
- Versatile Wind Mode for excellent sailboat steering
- Control head (surface mount w/o knob): 6.1 x 4.5 x 1.2 inches (155 x 113 x 29mm). Cable 25' Head to SPU
- Single Processing Unit: 10.2 x 7.3 x 2.9 inches (257 x 184 x 73mm)
COMNAV COMMANDER P2 MONO DISP FLUXGATE COMPASS & ROTARY FEED SHIPPING & RETURN
6.00 (h) x 19.00 (w) x 19.00 (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at email@example.com or use the form below.