SHAKESPEARE 5104 VHF 4FT CLASSIC ANTENNA
SKU: NVN-43463 - UPC: 719441100896 - MPN: 5104
Classic Style 5104 4' (1.2m) VHF Marine Band 3dBEnd-Fed with Matching StubFour-foot, 3dB antenna with a great selection of high-end features. Brass and copper elements for performance, plus a smooth, high-gloss, polyurethane finish that won?t turn yellow in the sun. Superb value, and excellent performance in a great looking antenna....
Hurry! Only 250 left in stock.
SHAKESPEARE 5104 VHF 4FT CLASSIC ANTENNA PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONClassic Style 5104
4' (1.2m) VHF Marine Band 3dB
End-Fed with Matching Stub
Four-foot, 3dB antenna with a great selection of high-end features. Brass and copper elements for performance, plus a smooth, high-gloss, polyurethane finish that won?t turn yellow in the sun. Superb value, and excellent performance in a great looking antenna.
- Brass and copper elements
- Chrome-plated brass ferrule with standard 1in-14 thread
- Includes 15ft RG-58 cable, which can be cut to size, and a PL-259 connector
- Suggested mount: Style 4187 or 5187 Ratchet Mount (each sold separately)
- Smooth, durable, high gloss finish
- One section
Classic 5104 Specifications
Band: VHF Marine Band
Antenna Gain: 3dB
Max. Input Power: 50W
SWR: nominally 1.5:1 at 156.8 MHz
Bandwidth: 5 MHz within 2.0:1 VSWR
Ferrule: Chrome-plated brass
Coax Supplied: 15 ft of RG-58
Connector Supplied: PL-259, not installed
Impedance: 50 Ohms
Shakespeare Limited Warranty: 2 years
Centennial style 5104 (1.2m) VHF maritime band 3dB. End-fed, with matching stub 4 feet 3dB antenna, with a variety of high-end functions. The properties of brass and copper elements, coupled with a smooth, high-gloss polyurethane coating, will not turn yellow in the sun. Exquisite antenna, outstanding performance and outstanding performance. Brass and copper components with standard 1"-14 threaded chrome-plated brass gaskets, including 15-foot-long RG-58 cable (can be cut to a certain size) and a PL-259 connector. Recommended installation method: 4187 Model or Model 5187 Ratchet Holder (each sold separately)) Smooth, durable, high gloss Centennial 5104 Specification Frequency Band: VHF Marine Band Antenna Gain: 3dB Maximum Input Power: 50WSWR: Nominally 1.5:1 at 156.8 MHz Bandwidth: 5 MHz in the 2.0:1 VSWR range, ferrule: chrome-plated brass-plated coaxial cable, provided: 15-foot RG-58 connector provided: PL-259, not installed Color/surface treatment: white, pole Performance: Vertical impedance: 50 ohms.
Shakespeare 5104 VHF 4' Antenna Related ProductsSHAKESPEARE 4187 STAINLESS STEEL RATCHET MOUNT
SHAKESPEARE RATCHET MOUNT 5187 STAINLESS STEEL SLEEK & CLASSY
Wintron WT-113 Clam Shell Small
Wintron WT-114 Clam Shell Large
Save $34 when you buy the SHAKESPEARE 5104 VHF 4FT CLASSIC ANTENNA for only $40 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
SHAKESPEARE 5104 VHF 4FT CLASSIC ANTENNA USER REVIEWS
SHAKESPEARE 5104 VHF 4FT CLASSIC ANTENNA SHIPPING & RETURN
3.00 (h) x 3.00 (w) x 55.00 (l)
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|