STANDARD HORIZON HX300 5W FLOATING HANDHELD VHF
Hurry! Only 543 left in stock.
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
STANDARD HORIZON HX300 5W FLOATING HANDHELD VHF PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONHX300 Floating Handheld VHF
The HX300 is an extremely compact 5W handheld VHF radio. If dropped overboard, a flashing strobe light is activated to help recover the unit. Key features include programmable scan, priority scan, tri-watch and dual-watch functions, 10-channel presets, 600mW internal audio speaker, and easily operated menu. NOAA weather channels.
- Submersible IPX8 - 5FT for 30 minutes
- 5 Watt transmit power
- Unique USB charging system
- E2O (Easy To Operate) menu system
- Volume & squech indication on the display
- Water activated LED light
- Preset Key (Maximum 10 channels)
- Preset channel scan function
- 600 mW loud internal speaker audio
- NOAA Weather channels
- Programmable Scan, Priority Scan, Dual watch and Tri Watch
- Supplied with 1560 mAh 3.7V Li-Ion Battery, AC USB Plug and charging cable
- Belt clip
- Dimensions: 2.3"H x 5"H x 1.3"D
Compact Case Design
Compact, ergonomic case design is a result of the new ultra small, large capacity 1650 mAh 3.7V Lithium Ion battery technology. This gives the radio a much smaller case design yet light enough to float face up if dropped in the water
Water Activated Flashing LED
If the HX300 accidentally goes overboard a flashing RED LED is automatically
activated to help locate and retrive the radio at night.
E2O Easy To Operate Menu System
New intuitive menu system allows easy access to all of the setup functions of the radio, making it easy to customize settings based on the preferences of the user
USB Charging Technology
Supplied with a USB charging cable with 110VAC adapter providing more flexibility when recharging the battery
It's Built Better So It's Backed Better
Because the HX300 is built better, it's backed better. If your Standard Horizon HX300 ever fails for any reason including water damage during normal use in the first 3 years, Standard Horizon will repair or replace it free, without hassle or charges.period! If it fails thereafter under normal use, the product is covered by Standard Horizon's Lifetime Flat Rate Service Program.
Save $111 when you buy the STANDARD HORIZON HX300 5W FLOATING HANDHELD VHF for only $105 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
STANDARD HORIZON HX300 5W FLOATING HANDHELD VHF VIDEOS
STANDARD HORIZON HX300 5W FLOATING HANDHELD VHF TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
|Power - Output (Watts):||
STANDARD HORIZON HX300 5W FLOATING HANDHELD VHF SHIPPING & RETURN
3.00 (h) x 6.00 (w) x 9.00 (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- All returns will have a 20% restocking fee unless their is an error on the sellers part. Please note this does not include a color of a case. Pictures are taken from the manufactures site and all listings are very specific.
- If given the wrong address and UPS/USPS has to send it back to us, we are charged a fee by UPS/USPS for returns which can be anywhere from $9.99-$39.99 which will be then taken from you due to the fact this was not our fault. This also includes refusing a package. We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at email@example.com or use the form below.