MAXWELL HRC10 HORIZONTAL ROPE CHAIN WINDLASS 12V 3/8 CHAIN
FREE SHIPPING for Maxwell HRC10 Horizontal Rope Chain Windlass - 12V Capstan 3/8" Chain, 5/8" Rope
Hurry! Only 2 left in stock.
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
MAXWELL HRC10 HORIZONTAL ROPE CHAIN WINDLASS 12V 3/8 CHAIN PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONHRC10 Horizontal Rope Chain Windlass - 12V Capstan 3/8" Chain, 5/8" Rope
Maxwell's HRC10 represents yet another breakthrough in performance and anchor handling excellence. The horizontal, fully automatic rope/chain windlasses has been designed to meet the demands for use on larger vessels up to 16 meters (52'), which require a completely above deck installation system.
The HRC10 handles 5/8" rope and 3/8" chain, including the thick rope to chain splice. The modern appearance of the HRC10 retains the classic good looks of previous Maxwell horizontal windlasses, while incorporating design features years ahead of its competitors.
The HRC10 windlass is fitted with Maxwell's unique Wave Design chainwheel. The rope/chain wheel incorporates two unique design concepts that greatly improve the handling and control of the rope/chain spliced rode. The outer ribs of the chainwheel are angled slightly forward ensuring that the rope and the chain are smoothly guided in the wheel during anchor retrieval.
As the rope pulls into the wheel, the opposite facing inner ribs grip the rope in an undulating manner, securing the rope more firmly in a 'wave pattern' action that is far superior to the traditional 'jam cleat' manner of holding the rope. Not only does this Wave Design hold the rope more securely, it is also kinder on the rope resulting in increased longevity of your anchor rode.
- Aesthetically pleasing above deck design, evolved from the philosophy of form follows function, encapsulates the motor and drive in a two part watertight case, saving space below deck
- 2-part case consists of a die cast, marine-grade hard anodised alloy front section and a rugged and easily removable composite motor cover aft section
- 2-piece watertight case allows for quick and easy, on-deck, routine maintenance
- Simple "bolt down" installation ensures effortless and rapid on-deck installation and set up
- Stainless steel pressure arm always exerts maximum control pressure on the rode (rope, splice or chain)
- Wave Design chainwheel is able to accommodate a wide range of chain pitch differences, within the specified chain size diameters, suitable for use with the HRC10
- Unique Maxwell "wrap around" horizontal chainwheel ensures that more than 90° of the wheel is used, allowing greatly improved rope and chain handling compared with competitor designs
- Works just as effectively with all-chain rodes for those who desire the added security and holding power of an all-chain anchor system
- The integral chain pipe and huge, through deck hawse pipe throat ensures easy entry of the rope/chain rode into and out of the anchor locker
- Cone type clutch/brake mechanism permits manual, "free fall" anchoring and emergency crank recovery of the rode and anchor if required
- The sealed oil bath and marine-grade hard anodised, alloy gearbox provides high efficiency output drive via precision worm and wormwheel
Save $879 when you buy the MAXWELL HRC10 HORIZONTAL ROPE CHAIN WINDLASS 12V 3/8 CHAIN for only $2638 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.
MAXWELL HRC10 HORIZONTAL ROPE CHAIN WINDLASS 12V 3/8 CHAIN SHIPPING & RETURN
11.00 (h) x 17.00 (w) x 20.00 (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- All returns will have a 20% restocking fee unless their is an error on the sellers part. Please note this does not include a color of a case. Pictures are taken from the manufactures site and all listings are very specific.
- If given the wrong address and UPS/USPS has to send it back to us, we are charged a fee by UPS/USPS for returns which can be anywhere from $9.99-$39.99 which will be then taken from you due to the fact this was not our fault. This also includes refusing a package. We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.