MARETRON DCR100-01 DIRECT CURRENT RELAY MODULE
It will be shipped by UPS Ground.
MARETRON DCR100-01 DIRECT CURRENT RELAY MODULE PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONMaretron's DCR100 contains 6 Direct Current (DC) relays, each capable of switching up to 10amps. The DCR100 connects directly to an NMEA 2000 network, so you can turn on and off the relays from any device onboard or remotely running Maretron's N2KViewr software. The DCR100 easily handles resistive DC loads like lights, or inductive DC loads like pumps and motors. The DCR100 can also be used to switch AC circuits using external relays.
An added benefit of the DCR100 is that it reports the current through each of the six channels. This allows you to determine if loads are drawing too little electrical current such as burnt out bulbs, or if the loads are starting to draw too much electrical current.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Whether you are a professional or a person who likes to cruise, you can make the most of your boat and time on the water! Based on the premise of considering the highest quality standards and reliability, each...
Maretron DCR100-01 Direct Current Relay Module Related ProductsMARETRON MICRO TEE MALE (LEFT) FEMALE (BOTTOM) FEMALE (RIGHT)
MARETRON MICRO TERMINATION RESISTOR (MALE)
MARETRON MICRO TERMINATION RESISTOR (FEMALE)
MARETRON MICRO DOUBLE - ENDED CORDSET 0.5 METER
MARETRON MICRO DOUBLE - ENDED CORDSET 1 METER
MARETRON MICRO DOUBLE - ENDED CORDSET 3 METER
MARETRON MICRO DOUBLE - ENDED CORDSET 10 METER 000-166-952
MARETRON MICRO DOUBLE ENDED CORDSET 4 METER
MARETRON MICRO DOUBLE ENDED CORDSET 5 METER
Save $60 when you buy the MARETRON DCR100-01 DIRECT CURRENT RELAY MODULE for only $334 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
MARETRON DCR100-01 DIRECT CURRENT RELAY MODULE TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
MARETRON DCR100-01 DIRECT CURRENT RELAY MODULE USER REVIEWS
MARETRON DCR100-01 DIRECT CURRENT RELAY MODULE SHIPPING & RETURN
4.00 (h) x 7.00 (w) x 10.00 (l)
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|