SCANSTRUT SCANPOD UNCUT FOR 15" DISPLAY - DEEP BACK
- Easy to release lever can be operated with one hand
- Rotate the pod, tilt it to your requirements, and then re-fix it in place
- Adjustable ball joint allows a certain range of movement and a variety of installation angles
- The internal support plate fixes the Deck Pod base to the Pod and increases the rigidity of the component
- Also eliminates potential damage from shock and vibration
SCANSTRUT SCANPOD UNCUT FOR 15" DISPLAY - DEEP BACK PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Scanpod Deck Pod
Solve the challenge of finding a level mounting surface to install your displays onto your powerboat, RIB or sailboat wheelhouse.
The range includes options to install radar displays, chartplotters and standard navigation instruments.
- Fits 15” displays
- Usable face 16.7H x 13.7W
Swivel & Tilt Base
One handed quick release action. Simply release the lever, swivel and tilt to suit your requirements before locking back into position
Best viewing angle
An adjustable ball joint allows range of movement and multiple mounting angles
Inner bracing plate secures the Deck Pod base to the pod and gives increased rigidity to the assembly eliminating potential damaged from shock and vibration
Deck Pod models can be overhead mounted. Refer to part number guide for compatibility
Pod seal is manufactured from a high tear strength silicone, it has a very high resistance to heat and UV so you can have confidence that it won't deteriorate over time.
As standard you will receive your Scanpod uncut (for tips on cutting, please view the FAQ tab). For larger orders, a factory cutting service is available.
Solve the problem of finding a horizontal mounting surface to install the monitor on the rotating and tilting base of the motorboat. Quickly release the action with one hand. Simply release the handle to rotate and tilt the best viewing angle. The adjustable ball joint allows a range of movement and a variety of installation methods, and increases the strength. The internal support plate fixes the Deck Pod base to the Pod and increases the overhead. Deck Pod models can be installed overhead. For information about Compa Scanpod Deck Pod, please refer to the part number guide. Solve the challenge of finding a horizontal mounting surface to mount the monitor on a motorboat, RIB or sailing cabin. The range includes options for installing radar displays, chartplotters and standard navigators. Rotate and tilt the base. Quickly release the action with one hand. Simply release the handle, rotate and tilt to suit your requirements, and then lock it in place. Best viewing angle. The adjustable ball joint allows a range of movement and multiple installation angles. Increased strength. The inner support plate fixes the Deck Pod base to the Pod and improves the rigidity of the components, thereby eliminating potential damage caused by vibration and impact. Overhead installation. Deck Pod models can be installed overhead. See the part number guide for compatibility. Increase protection. The Pod seal is made of high-tear-strength silicone, which has high heat resistance and UV resistance, so you can rest assured that it will not deteriorate over time. Supplied uncut.
Save $340 when you buy the SCANSTRUT SCANPOD UNCUT FOR 15" DISPLAY - DEEP BACK for only $434 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
SCANSTRUT SCANPOD UNCUT FOR 15" DISPLAY - DEEP BACK USER REVIEWS
SCANSTRUT SCANPOD UNCUT FOR 15" DISPLAY - DEEP BACK SHIPPING & RETURN
8.00 (h) x 16.00 (w) x 19.00 (l)
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|