GARMIN VSA001R SOUTH AMERICA EAST G2 VISION
REBATE: Up to $75 Cash Back w/Qualifying Purchases
January 1, 2020 - December 31, 2020
Today Shipping Cut-Off:
Hurry! Only 56 left in stock.
GARMIN VSA001R SOUTH AMERICA EAST G2 VISION PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
BlueChart® g3 Vision® HD - VSA001R - South America East Coast - microSD™/SD™
The east coast of South America from the Golfo de Paria to Tierra del Fuego. Coverage includes Trinidad and Tobago; the Lago de Brasilia; the Rio de la Plata; the Rio Uruguay to Salto, Uruguay; the Rio Parana to Parana, Argentina and the Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas).
Our Premium Chart Offering
- Derived from official charts and private sources to provide navigational aids, spot soundings, depth contours, tides and currents, and detailed harbors and marinas
- Garmin Auto Guidance technology shows a suggested route to a destination¹
- Depth Range Shading for up to 10 depth ranges enables you to view your target depth at a glance
- Up to 1-foot contours provide a more accurate depiction of the bottom structure for improved fishing charts and navigation
- Shallow Water Shading feature allows for depth shading at a user-defined level to aid in navigation
- Unique 3D views like MarinerEye and FishEye provide additional perspective both above and below the water line
- High-resolution satellite imagery of ports, marinas, bridges and navigational landmarks for superior situational awareness
Auto Guidance technology quickly calculates a suggested route using your boat's dimensions and a suggested path to follow.
Depth Range Shading
Displays high-resolution Depth Range Shading for up to 10 depth ranges so you can view your designated target depth.
BlueChart g3 Vision HD features 1-foot contours that provide a more accurate depiction of bottom structure for improved fishing charts and enhanced detail in swamps, canals and port plans.
Provides a 3-D representation of the ocean floor as seen from below the waterline.
Provides a 3-D representation of the surrounding area both above and below the waterline.
High-resolution Satellite Imagery
High-resolution satellite imagery with navigational charts overlaid gives you a realistic view of your surroundings so you can navigate with a clear moving-chart representation of your boat’s position. It’s our most realistic charting display in a chartplotter.
Crystal clear aerial photography shows exceptional detail of many ports, harbors and marinas and is ideal when entering unfamiliar ports.
¹Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
The ocean mapping of the east coast of South America-010-C1062-00-Garmin includes detailed nautical charts obtained from government charts and private sources. They will allow you to view the precise location of ships relative to navigation, field bathymetry, coastal features, anchorages, port plans, waterways, obstacles, restricted areas, etc., in the form of seamless charts. Both Garmin handheld devices and chartplotters can provide coverage areas around the world.
Save $72 when you buy the GARMIN VSA001R SOUTH AMERICA EAST G2 VISION for only $277 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
GARMIN VSA001R SOUTH AMERICA EAST G2 VISION USER REVIEWS
GARMIN VSA001R SOUTH AMERICA EAST G2 VISION SHIPPING & RETURN
0.00 (h) x 5.00 (w) x 5.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|