MAXWELL HRC8 HORIZONTAL ROPE CHAIN WINDLASS 5/16" CHAIN
FREE SHIPPING for Maxwell HRC8 12V Horizontal Freefall Rope/Chain Series 5/16" Chain 9/16" Min Rope
Hurry! Only 8 left in stock.
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
MAXWELL HRC8 HORIZONTAL ROPE CHAIN WINDLASS 5/16" CHAIN PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
The all new compact HRC6 and HRC8 are Maxwell's horizontal versions of the latest innovative new vertical RC6 and RC8 automatic rope/chain windlasses. The new HRC6 and HRC8 are packed with original and proven features including rode management technology developed by Maxwell.
- Simple "bolt down" installation ensures effortless and rapid on-deck installation and set up
- Guaranteed trouble free rode transition from rope to chain, by means of an innovative, proven and patented pressure arm system, within a safe enclosed design
- Integrated composite nylon, through deck hawse pipe for ease of installation and smooth, snag-free operation
- High efficiency spur gearbox incorporating a robust non-backwind mechanism
- High speed, jam-free retrieval of rope and chain controlled from a remote panel mounted Up/Down switch
- Emergency "free fall" function in the event of onboard power failure
- Revolutionary new chainwheel - see over
- Heavy duty, dual direction motor incorporating new technology features, including integrated wiring for quick electrical installation, is easily removed for simple routine electric brush maintenance
- Now incorporating Maxwell's automatic free-fall technology. Simply activate the windlass 'free fall' lever, operate your down control (helm station or footswitch) and the windlass will freefall your anchor. Ready to lift the anchor? Activate the up control and the 'free fall' device automatically disengages allowing you to power up your anchor
- Aesthetically pleasing above deck design, encapsulating the motor and drive in a watertight case, saving space below deck and allowing simple routine maintenance
- Die cast, marine-grade, alloy case is hard anodized for unsurpassed marine protection
- Kits include:windlass, on/off breaker panel, reversing soleniod, up/down panel switch, a clutch release handle
- Model: HRC8
- Maximum Pull: 900lbs
- Chain Short Link: 5/16"
- Rope Size (Nylon): 9/16"
- Line Speed(Anchor Retrieval): 108'/min
- Power Supply(DC): 12V
- Motor Power: 600W
- Net Weight: 25lbs
Save $362 when you buy the MAXWELL HRC8 HORIZONTAL ROPE CHAIN WINDLASS 5/16" CHAIN for only $1088 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.
MAXWELL HRC8 HORIZONTAL ROPE CHAIN WINDLASS 5/16" CHAIN SHIPPING & RETURN
10.00 (h) x 14.00 (w) x 15.00 (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- All returns will have a 20% restocking fee unless their is an error on the sellers part. Please note this does not include a color of a case. Pictures are taken from the manufactures site and all listings are very specific.
- If given the wrong address and UPS/USPS has to send it back to us, we are charged a fee by UPS/USPS for returns which can be anywhere from $9.99-$39.99 which will be then taken from you due to the fact this was not our fault. This also includes refusing a package. We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.