PROMARINER PRONAUTIC 2420P 24V 20 AMP 3 BANK BATTERY CHARGER
FREE SHIPPING for ProMariner ProNautic 2420P 24V 20 Amp 3 Bank Battery Charger
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
PROMARINER PRONAUTIC 2420P 24V 20 AMP 3 BANK BATTERY CHARGER PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONAll Digital Electronic Charging
Industry recognized with the 2010 IBEX Innovation Award, ProNauticP employs our ProMar Digital Performance Charging Platform which combines all digital control and software-based power conversion technology with global energy management features. ProNauticP addresses the trend of incorporating and using more 12-volt electronics on-board today's power, sail, cruising and sport fishing boats. Boasting twelve digitally-controlled performance charging profiles with finger tip selection, ProNauticP fully charges, conditions, maintains and re-conditions batteries while extending battery life and maximizing battery reserve power performance. ProNauticP is Power Factor Corrected with auto-ranging global AC input allowing all models to operate off a standard household power connection. Featuring dual digital displays for real-time display of actual charging voltage and amperage and AC power-on diagnostics with pass or fail status in addition to discreet fault indication for mis-wiring or adverse battery bank conditions. Designed to provide more time on the water enjoying what you like most... boating.
ProMar Digital Performance Charging
ProMar Digital Charging Performance - 12 Selectable Profiles
Up to 12 performance & precision 4-stage charging profiles: Charge, Condition, Maintain and Re-condition. Automatic dockside power mode for 12 Volt DC lighting and appliances. Factory set for Flooded (Lead Acid) batteries. AGM, GEL selectable.
Power Factor Correction - Global AC Input
Auto-ranging (100-250VAC/50-60Hz) global AC input with reduced harmonic distortion allowing all models to operate off a household power outlet connection. ProNauticP consumes less power so more AC power is available on board.
Distributed On Demand Technology
Automatically senses and distributes 100% of available charging amps to any one bank or combination of all banks.
Digital Self-Calculating Absorption and Battery Health Re-Conditioning Mode
Automatically programs conditioning time based on discharge state of batteries. Automatically de-sulfates batteries after 21 days in the maintain mode, improving reserve power performance & extending battery life.
Conservation Energy Saver Mode
After 72 hours of not seeing a load greater than 5 amps, float voltage will be lowered consuming less energy during storage periods. (for flooded & sealed charge profiles)
Service and Fault Mode LED Indicators
Real time indication of wiring faults or adverse conditions that may impact the operation of a boat's charging system.
Automatic Fan Speed Control
Quiet operation. Innovative front exhaust prevents restriction of air flow and cooling.
Automatic Temperature Compensation and Built-in Safety
Remote temperature probe included - Ignition protected and current limiting. Designed and constructed to: Marine ULc 1236, CE, CTick and FCC Class B.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Save $0 when you buy the PROMARINER PRONAUTIC 2420P 24V 20 AMP 3 BANK BATTERY CHARGER for only $539 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.
PROMARINER PRONAUTIC 2420P 24V 20 AMP 3 BANK BATTERY CHARGER TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
|Charger Output - Amps:||
|Charger Input - Voltage:||
|Charger Output Voltage:||
PROMARINER PRONAUTIC 2420P 24V 20 AMP 3 BANK BATTERY CHARGER SHIPPING & RETURN
6.00 (h) x 11.00 (w) x 13.00 (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- All returns will have a 20% restocking fee unless their is an error on the sellers part. Please note this does not include a color of a case. Pictures are taken from the manufactures site and all listings are very specific.
- If given the wrong address and UPS/USPS has to send it back to us, we are charged a fee by UPS/USPS for returns which can be anywhere from $9.99-$39.99 which will be then taken from you due to the fact this was not our fault. This also includes refusing a package. We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at email@example.com or use the form below.