DIGITAL YACHT AISNET NETWORK AIS RECEIVER
Hurry! Only 2 left in stock.
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
DIGITAL YACHT AISNET NETWORK AIS RECEIVER PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONAISnet AIS Base Station
AISnet is a new AIS receiver for use as an AIS base station at home or in the office. Utilising the same high performance dual channel AIS receiver as the rest of the Digital Yacht range, AISnet also features an ethernet socket so that you can connect it to your broadband router and send AIS data to an on-line AIS tracking service.
There are now a large number of internet based web sites which offer a view of AIS equipped vessels on a background chart allowing users to check the position and identity of ships and yachts. If your home/office is close to the coast and you would like to contribute your data to one of these sites, simply register with the company and they will give you an IP address and Port number.
Using the setup program that Digital Yacht supply, it takes seconds to program the IP address and Port in to AISnet, which will immediately start sending your local AIS data seamlessly across the internet to be displayed on the site.
It is also possible to view the data, that AISnet is collecting, locally on your PC using the free SmarterTrack Lite software that Digital Yacht include with every AISnet. Simply plug the USB connector into your PC and the AIS data will appear on your PC and still be transmitted over the internet.
AISnet is supplied with a universal UK/Euro/US mains adaptor that provides a regulated 12v supply from 240v/110v AC mains.
- AIS base station for Home of Office use
- Integrated ethernet network controller for supplying AIS data to online AIS websites
- High performance dual channel AIS receiver
- Simple configuration via free setup program
- USB Interface for simple Plug and Play connection to a PC
- Requires VHF antenna or dedicated AIS antenna (available as optional accessory) or splitter
- Universal Mains power supply included
- Simple "fit and forget" black box solution
Save $113 when you buy the DIGITAL YACHT AISNET NETWORK AIS RECEIVER for only $485 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
DIGITAL YACHT AISNET NETWORK AIS RECEIVER SHIPPING & RETURN
4.00 (h) x 13.00 (w) x 18.00 (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- All returns will have a 20% restocking fee unless their is an error on the sellers part. Please note this does not include a color of a case. Pictures are taken from the manufactures site and all listings are very specific.
- If given the wrong address and UPS/USPS has to send it back to us, we are charged a fee by UPS/USPS for returns which can be anywhere from $9.99-$39.99 which will be then taken from you due to the fact this was not our fault. This also includes refusing a package. We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at email@example.com or use the form below.