BLUE SEA 7085 70 AMP CIRCUIT BREAKER PANEL MOUNT 285 SERIES
It will be shipped by UPS Ground.
Hurry! Only 3 left in stock.
BLUE SEA 7085 70 AMP CIRCUIT BREAKER PANEL MOUNT 285 SERIES PRODUCT DESCRIPTION285-Series Thermal Circuit Breaker Panel Mount - 70A
- Drop in replacement for 185-Series Circuit Breakers
- Visible reset lever shows open condition
- Ignition protected - Safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- Meets SAE J1171 external ignition protection requirements
- Weather Resistant
- Combines switching and circuit breaker function into one unit
- "Trip Free" - cannot be held closed after trip
* Do not use for direct control of high inrush loads such as motor starting.
Interrupt Rating 3,000A @ 48V DC*
Maximum Voltage Rating 48 Volts DC
Operating Temperature Range -40°C to 85°C
Circuit Breaker Type Thermally Responsive Bi-metal blade
Circuit Breaker Class Type III - Switchable / Manual Reset - Trip Free
Terminal Stud Size M6 (accepts 1/4" Ring Terminal)
Terminal Stud Torque 50 in-lb
Mounting Holes Accept 1/4" (M6) screw
Weight Lb (Kg) 0.33 lb (0.15 kg)
* AIC ratings achieved using SAE J1625
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Circuit breaker, 285 series, 70A, MFG#7085, rectangular panel mounting, thermal type, type III, manual reset/switchable, no short circuit reset, 3000 Amp interruption, 48 VDC Max. 2.9 High x...
Blue Sea 7085 70 Amp Circuit Breaker Panel Mount 285 Series Related ProductsBLUE SEA 7198 BEZEL MOUNTING PANEL BREAKERS
Save $21 when you buy the BLUE SEA 7085 70 AMP CIRCUIT BREAKER PANEL MOUNT 285 SERIES for only $37 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
BLUE SEA 7085 70 AMP CIRCUIT BREAKER PANEL MOUNT 285 SERIES USER REVIEWS
BLUE SEA 7085 70 AMP CIRCUIT BREAKER PANEL MOUNT 285 SERIES SHIPPING & RETURN
2.00 (h) x 5.00 (w) x 9.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|