Blue Sea 7748 SafetyHub 150 Fuse Box
We are sorry, this product sold out!
Blue Sea 7748 SafetyHub 150 Fuse Box Product DescriptionSafetyHub 150 Fuse Block
The SafetyHub 150 is an ignition protected fuse block with screw termination. It is safe for use on gasoline powered boats, reduces wiring connections, and consolidates upt to ten fused circuits. It can be used for Main or Branch DC power distribution.
- Four 30A-200A MIDI/AMI fuses ideal for high-amp circuits including panel feeds, windlasses, and stereo amplifiers
- Six 1A-30A ATO/ATC fuses ideal for low-amp circuits including bilge pumps, electronics, and lights
- Sealed cover protects fuses from the harsh marine environment: IP66 rating - protected against powerful water jets
- Negative bus provides common location for negative collection
- Circuit identification label with write-on capability
- Fuse puller easily removes ATO/ATC fuses
- Cover provides storage space for two spare ATO/ATC fuses and two spare MIDI/AMI fuses
- NYPATCH coated MIDI/AMI fuse screws resist loosening over time
- Ignition protected fusing meets Coast Guard and ABYC requirements for installation on gasoline or diesel powered boats
- Fuses sold separately
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
It can be used for main or branch DC power distribution. The negative bus provides a common location for negative collection. The fuse puller can easily remove the atoatc fuse. Box size: 3" h x 9" w x 12" l. Weight 2.0 pounds.
Blue Sea 7748 SafetyHub 150 Fuse Box Related ProductsBlue Sea 5235 1A ATO/ATC Fuse
Blue Sea 5236 2A ATO/ATC Fuse
Blue Sea 5237 3A ATO/ATC Fuse
Blue Sea 5238 4A ATO/ATC Fuse
Blue Sea 5239 5A ATO/ATC Fuse
Blue Sea 5240 7.5A ATO/ATC Fuse
Blue Sea 5241 10A ATO/ATC Fuse
Blue Sea 5242 15A ATO/ATC Fuse
Blue Sea 5243 20A ATO/ATC Fuse
Blue Sea 5244 25A ATO/ATC Fuse
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) About Blue Sea 7748 SafetyHub 150 Fuse BoxWho is the Blue Sea Systems?
How to describe Blue Sea 7748 SafetyHub 150 Fuse Box?
What is the type of the product?
What is the fuse type of the product?
Who is the Blue Sea Systems?Blue Sea Systems is committed to the improvement of marine electrical products and systems, such as panel systems, circuit breakers, connectors, and insulators. Blue Sea wants to satisfy their distributors, dealers and ultimately the retail customer by designing and manufacturing electrical products engineered to withstand the harsh marine environment.
How to describe Blue Sea 7748 SafetyHub 150 Fuse Box?It can be used for main or branch DC power distribution. The negative bus provides a common location for negative collection. The fuse puller can easily remove the atoatc fuse. Box size: 3" h x 9" w x 12" l. Weight 2.0 pounds.
What is the type of the product?Fuse Blocks
What is the fuse type of the product?MIDI/AMI
Save $69 when you buy the Blue Sea 7748 SafetyHub 150 Fuse Box for only $109 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.