BLUE SEA 7748 SAFETYHUB 150 FUSE BLOCK
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
BLUE SEA 7748 SAFETYHUB 150 FUSE BLOCK PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONSafetyHub 150 Fuse Block
The SafetyHub 150 is an ignition protected fuse block with screw termination. It is safe for use on gasoline powered boats, reduces wiring connections, and consolidates upt to ten fused circuits. It can be used for Main or Branch DC power distribution.
- Four 30A-200A MIDI/AMI fuses ideal for high-amp circuits including panel feeds, windlasses, and stereo amplifiers
- Six 1A-30A ATO/ATC fuses ideal for low-amp circuits including bilge pumps, electronics, and lights
- Sealed cover protects fuses from the harsh marine environment: IP66 rating - protected against powerful water jets
- Negative bus provides common location for negative collection
- Circuit identification label with write-on capability
- Fuse puller easily removes ATO/ATC fuses
- Cover provides storage space for two spare ATO/ATC fuses and two spare MIDI/AMI fuses
- NYPATCH coated MIDI/AMI fuse screws resist loosening over time
- Ignition protected fusing meets Coast Guard and ABYC requirements for installation on gasoline or diesel powered boats
- Fuses sold separately
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
BLUE SEA 7748 SAFETYHUB 150 FUSE BLOCK VIDEOS
BLUE SEA 7748 SAFETYHUB 150 FUSE BLOCK SHIPPING & RETURN
3.00 (h) x 9.00 (w) x 12.00 (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$7.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$14.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$69.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at email@example.com or use the form below.